Chapter 15: Birth

MANY MANY MONTHS LATER:

Y/N POV:

I was at vinnies house, I was in his room helping him clean up. His rooms always a mess. "Did you pack the bag, when I give birth?" I ask. "Yeah it's in my closet. I got everything you need" he reply's putting his shoes away.

"Okay"

As the boy was now sweeping his room as I was just standing there stretching, since I had been asleep for awhile. "Did you pee yourself?!" Vinnie says backing away from me. "What no~oh my gosh I'm about to give birth!" I yell.

"Holy shi~"

And that was the last thing I heard until I got took to a hospital.

THE DAY YOU GUYS GET HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL WITH THE BABY.

AT VINNIES HOUSE:

I had the baby in her car seat. Vinnie was unlocking the front door to enter his house. "Bro, when the baby came out I was about to throw up. It was bloody and nasty" he says. I roll my eyes. "That's how life works vincent"

We then enter the house with a banner and everyone saying "welcome back!"

There was Kio,Anthony,Jordan,Loren,Amiah, Reggie, and vinnies parents. They all haven't seen the baby expect maria (vins mom).

"Where is my niece!?" Loren says. "She's in there but chill, one at a timee!" Vinnie says backing away everyone. I laugh. He grabs the car seat from me putting it on the couch. He starts to take out the baby. "You're beautiful" he whispers to her. I was the only one that noticed.

He hands her to his dad first. "Wow she looks just like her mom! She got her moms eyes and nose, and her daddy's lips and cheeks" he says touching her nose. I smile. The girls come over to me, including Anthony. "How was it?" Amiah asks. "It just bad but worth it!" I say.

"Well that makes me not wanna have kids now" Amiah says putting her hands on her laps. We laugh. "She really does have vinnies lips. Vinnie has like full round heart lips" ant says. I nod. When I look up Reggie has the baby now. "Wow she looks exactly like me" he jokes. Vinnie looks at me. "DONT tell me"

"It's a joke!" Reggie says. We laugh. Vinnie thought it was reggies baby for a second. "She looks absolutely nothing like me" Reggie says. We laugh again.

—————

Everyone has hold the baby. Then it got passed back to me. "Her names Jayde right?" Kio asks. I nod. "Where is Kobe anyway?"

"He couldn't make it" Maria says.

Vinnie was right next to me admiring the baby while I fed Jayde some milk in a bottle. Everyone started talking. "I just wanted to say sorry about all the drama that happen during the pregnancy" he whispers to me. "It's fine, it was in the past anyways"

Vinnie and I learned to get closer to each other for the baby. "Can I feed her?" He asks. "Yeah of course ba- I mean vinnie" holy crap, I almost called him babe. How?!

"Where you gonna call me babe?" He ask. "No vinnie"

He playfully rolls his eyes grabbing the baby from my hands, feeding her. "Well we are gonna head out. See you this week" Jordan says. "You staying over?" Loren asks me. "Yeah, I still haven't got the crib and stuff like that in the house" I say. She nods.

After our goodbyes and everyone leaves,  vinnie stands up. "I'm gonna put her to bed, she's already knocked out" he says. I smile. "Alright I'll be there in a second" vinnie goes upstairs with the baby.

Reggie and his parents where already upstairs. As I started to clean and grab the car seat. I walk upstairs.

—————

After we actually put the baby to sleep this time, I lay in vinnies bed out of breath. Vinnie lays next to me also out of breath. We both look at each other. "We got to get used to this" I say looking at the ceiling.

As I started to fall asleep, the baby started to cry..again. "It's my turn" I say getting off the bed. I grab Jayde off the crib and start patting her back. Then I smelt something, something really bad. She pooped. I already practiced this at the hospital.

I look to the bed to see vinnie fast asleep.

I started to change her diaper as she stopped crying. She was a new born so all she did was cry. I wrapped her in a blanket to keep her warm and put her back into the crib next to our bed. Vinnie was the one right next to her. I smile at the 2. I lay back down.

———-

It was about 3 am, it was pretty dark but there was some light from the window, and all I can see is vinnie with Jayde holding her walking around the room, singing to her. It was a cuteness overload. I smile. "You look just like your momma, beautiful."

He basically called me beautiful. I did the Debby Ryan in my head. I shake it off falling back asleep.

A\N: sorry for the short chapterrr but thank you so so so so so so so much for 3k reads!! I will be marring all of you🍋🐮🍒