Chapter 18: First Date

VINNIES POV:

I wake up to see a sleeping y/n next to me. It's currently 9:14 am. I look into the baby crib next to me to see Avery. I'm pretty sure y/n put her here because I was dead asleep last night after that movie. I felt something special with y/n last night. I always shared something special with her.

I only got with Faith to see if y/n, would confess her feelings about me because she's jealous but that never happened sadly. But now it did! Anyways, I'm thinking on taking her on a date today like I said. I'm taking her out to eat. Just 2 18 year olds having dinner.

I get up from bed, brushing my teeth. I decided to post on my Instagram because why not?

                                    Instagram:

@vinniehacker: good morning, from me my self and I

Liked by: @devynwinkler, @kiocyr, @billnai, and 100k others...

Comments:

@user41: I'm simping over vinnie hacker.

@y/n/y/l/n: I just woke up, wyd?

@user2: where is Avery?! You only posted her twice!!
@jordanhuxhold: reply to @user2: chill she was just born..

@kiocyr: hey baby

@billnai: hi

@user41: not Nai being here...get outttt

@user16: I am Vinnies little hacker.

@user156: woah😻

———-

Right when I saw y/n comment, I knew she's awake. I finish doing what I was doing in the bathroom, and walked out the bathroom.

Y/N POV:

"Good morning ladybug" he says. "Lady bug?" I ask making the bed. "How'd you sleep last night?" He says checking up on Avery. "Fine.. comfortable bed"

He smiles. "So for the date today, I was planning we go out for dinner around 6 and drop off Avery at my parents house around 5:00ish" he says. "Sounds goood" I say heading into the bathroom. I'm kind of hyped about this date, not even gonna lie. I head into the bathroom and do what I have to do.

I hear Avery start to cry. "Y/N SHES HUNGRY" he yells. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I say fixing up my hair.

Every morning and night before I sleep, avery drinks her milk from her momma, then the rest of the day she drinks from a bottle. I walk out the bathroom. We had a bathroom in our room. So our own bathroom. "Hey mamas!" I say sitting on the bed. Vinnie slowly hands her to me as she slowly stops crying. I start to feed her, her milk.

Vinnie quickly looks away. "What?! It's not like you seen me before"

He laughs. He turns back to looking at me. "I'm gonna make cereal, you want some?" He asks. I nod a 'no'. "Not hungry" I say. "You sure?"