Chapter 10: Vinnies secret

NEXT DAY:

Me and the girls were hung over from last night. Once we got home we partied, just the 3 of us. Trust me no drinks! We were just watching a bunch of movies and playing games. I woke up on my bed with Amiah and Loren asleep on the other side of the room on her bed. I stayed in bed just catching up on Instagram.

Later someone then throws a pillow at me. I quickly knew who it was since Amiah was asleep. I sit up to see Loren. "Girl!! Anthony made a group chat in iMessage with all of us...check it out!" She yells.

Oh no.

                                 ✨Friends

Anthony: hey guys!! Good morning

Loren: morning?

Vinnie: why is this GC a thing..

Anthony: I wanted to make plans today.

Unknown: and that's..?

                                                          Y/n: I'm tired.

Anthony: well no dip, it's 9 am.

Unknown: just tell us the 'plan'

                  Y/N: what are the unknown names?

Unknown: Kio

Unknown: Jordan..

Anthony: okay plan is, we should hang out today. We should go over to Lorens, since she lives by herself and our parents probably won't allow us to have that many friends in one house. We should have a sleepover.

                                                              Y/N: no
Vinnie: no

Amiah: no

Loren: no

Jordan: no

Kio: no

Anthony: come on It will be fun!

                              Y/n: so you not realized what happened last night orrrr...?

Jordan: about that...I'm sorry I kept chasing you over the career things. I now respect you and vinnies relationship and I won't say anything like that to you ever again.

                              Y/N: as long as you don't mention any of that, we are good!

Jordan: good,good

Loren: fine we can have a sleepover at my house.

Amiah: ugh

Anthony: letsss goo

Kio: fine

Vinnie: so, do I have to go?

                                                    Y/n: yes