Chapter 8: first appointment

Y/N POV:

It's been 2 days. I had to schedule the appointment today because yesterday (Friday) I decided to move in with Loren. It's 11:41 am and I have to go to the appointment at 2:00 pm. Loren has a huge room so we both have a side to the room.

She was still asleep and I was laying in bed on my phone, when I get a text.

Unknown:

Hey.

Hi? Who's this

Vinnie.

UNKNOWN NOW CHANGED TO 'vinnie"

Vinnie

I'm picking you up around
1:30, with my mom.

Sounds good.

—————————————————————————

I turned off my phone and got up. I made my bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth,washed my face, and used the bathroom. After, I went downstairs and turned on the tv. I decided to make breakfast for Loren, Amiah and I. Amiah is coming over in like 20 minutes.

I made this:

I made at least 3 of those, with juice on the side

Loren ended up waking up when I was setting the table. "Good morning" she says with a sleepy voice. "Good morning love! Made you and Amiah breakfast" as I said that someone Opened the front door and came in..it was the one and only Amiah. She was all dressed with a bag pack. "I'm sleeping over tonight, it's Saturday!" She says.

We laugh. We all eat our breakfast and talk. "I have to go get ready girls, ill be back" i say. I wash my plate and go upstairs to the bathroom. I pick out some clothes and take a shower.

After I get out, I put my clothes on and brush my hair. I do my hair and do some light make up. This is my fit:

 This is my fit: