Chapter 20: They are back

Y/N POV:

It's been 2 whole days since me,vinnie, and Avery have stayed here in texas with our family. My little sister lexi has a crush on vinnie, I mean..who doesn't?

I was currently out eating lunch with vinnie. My parents are watching Avery. "So your 19th birthday is coming up!" Vinnie says taking a bite of his sandwich. I nod looking around. "Are you hyped about it?" He asks.

"I guess, it's not a big deal honestly." I say taking a sip of my orange juice. "Well, I have a surprise for your birthday..you just have to wait" he says getting all happy. I giggle. "So I have to wait 2 whole days?" I say making a face. He nods. I playfully roll my eyes.

We finish up our lunch and head back to the house.

"So how was she behaving?" I ask going up to Avery, in my moms hands. I pick her up admiring her. "For a 2 week year old, she was great. She didn't cry once!" My mom says standing up off the couch. "That's good!" Vinnie says going up to me and Avery and poking her nose.

I smile. We both sit down on the couch. "She really looks like you" vinnie says. I smile. "But watch, when she gets older, she might look like you"

He laughs. "I hope"

As we were admiring our beautiful daughter we created, the door bell rings. "I'll get it!" My dad says. I didn't think much of who was at the door, maybe a mail man or something.

That's when I hear a couple familiar voices.

Vinnie and I both look up to see Loren,Amiah,Kobe,Kio,Jordan, and Anthony.

"Guys!!" I say standing up. I quickly hand vinnie the baby as everyone hugs me. "We missed you!"

After I got my greets, vinnie hands me the baby as everyone greets him. I smile. "Baby Avery! Uncle Anthony missed you!" Anthony says, talking in a baby voice. We laugh.

We all sit down as I hand Anthony the baby because he was begging to hold her. I sit down with Amiah,Loren, and Kobe. "How are you?" Kobe asks me. "I'm doing good! I haven't seen you in a bit Kobe!" I reply. "Yeah it's been awhile."

"So what's going on with you and vinnie!? You haven't spilled!" Amiah whisper/yells.

"Well, we confessed our feelings for each other like I told you girls, then we went on a date, and early today we went on a little lunch date" i say smiling.

"That's good!" They say. I nod.

"So y/n, I heard it's your birthday in 2 daysss!" Anthony says dragging out the 's'.

"Yeah, I'm turning 19" I smile. "Wait so you are older then vinnie?" Loren questions. I nod.

"vinnie how do you feel?" Jordan says putting his hand on vinnies face. "Dude get off!" Vinnie says pushing Jordan's hand out. They start to play fight. As always.

"I can't wait to see your apartment when we get back home" Amiah says. "I know!! You should see the baby's room! It's so cute" I say. "Yeah with the help of us" Kio joins in.

I playfully roll my eyes. "So I was thinking, we go out to this club for like 15-20 year olds, so there won't be drinks. But it still will be fun!" Loren says. "Sure"

"Sounds good" vinnie says. The girls drag me upstairs to the guest room. "So did you bring any hot/cute clothes?!" Amiah says closing the door behind her. "no..."

"Well we got you covered."

That's when Loren quickly hands me a outfit: