Chapter 17: New House

Y/N POV:

It's the next day. Today is the day vinnie moves out of his parents house and I move out of Lorens house. I was currently at lorens packing my stuff. Kobe and Amiah where over. It's also Kobe's first time meeting Avery so, they are watching the baby as Loren helps me pack. I haven't seen the house yet but vinnie has a few furnitures there so far.

"I bought you a couple of things for the baby room" Loren says. "Really?! Thank you so much" I hug her. So far I bought lots of clothes and milk powder for the baby, she doesn't need toys yet. Vinnie wanted to buy the bigger stuff.

"Okay that's the last of it!" I say. Lorens other half of her room was empty. "I'm gonna be so sad without you" she frowns. I hug her tight. "I will visit and you can come visit whenever, okay? I love you" I say. "I love you more"

VINNIES POV:

I finally moved all my stuff out of my room to the truck. "Thanks, I'll be having your room" Reggie says passing me to go to the kitchen. I playfully roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah" I say. As I was about to leave threw the front door to head to my new house, my mom runs to me. "I love you I love you I love you!" She says in between kissing me on the cheek. "Have fun in that new house of yours!"

"Okay bye guys see you later this week!"

That's when I walk out. I get into the truck and head to the house. It's a 15 minute drive.

Y/n POV:

I finally got to the house with the baby in the backseat.

The house...is...amazing...

I walk in and I see people moving furniture and stuff

I walk in and I see people moving furniture and stuff. I had the baby in the car seat in my hands.

"So how do you like it?" Vinnie says coming up to me. "Okay maybe it isn't that bad.." I say looking around. "I'm gonna show you the rooms"

I follow him.

"Here is the baby room! And yes I did decorate it. I decorated it a couple days ago"

"Oh my gosh vinnie! I love it!!"

The fact he did this all by himself

"With the help of Anthony and Jordan" he says. I laugh to myself. "Here lemme take her, I miss her so so much" he says grabbing the car seat on a chair. He takes out Avery holding her carefully.

"My beautiful little baby" he says rocking her a bit. I smile. "Oh lemme show you our room" he says. I follow him and this was our room:

 I follow him and this was our room:

" I love ittttt omgggg"

It had a baby crib next to the bed as well.

"I'm glad you do"

SKIP TO AFTER ALL THE FURNITURE IS SET: THE SAME DAY:

It was 6:08 pm. The house is already decorated. I decided to make a tik tok, lip syncing to a song. The caption I put 'new house whos dis?' As a joke.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv while the baby was drinking her milk on my lap.

I then hear vinnie ragging at his game upstairs. "OMFG JORDAN I TOLD YOU TO KILL HIM!" I hear. The baby got startled and started crying. "Aww Avery" I say. I start to burp her as she crys.

VINNIES POV:

"OMFG JORDAN I TOLD YOU TO KILL HIM!" I yelled. I was playing video games with Jordan and kio. They might come over tomorrow. I forgot I had a sleeping baby in my house. "Why are you yelling dude? Avery probably is asleep" Jordan says threw the mic.

"I know, y/n is gonna yell at me so ima hop off. Talk to you guys later..peace"

I turn off my game and slowly walk down the stairs. I hear Avery crying. I peak threw the living room. Y/n doesn't  see me. I see her burping the baby.

I know she's very exhausted of everything at the moment so I was gonna take over. That's when she starts talking to Avery, "I know baby I feel the same, calm down avy"she whispers to the baby. "Your daddy wants to be with me but I don't know what to say...I really like him but I feel like it's gonna be a lot.....or maybe I should"

She looks at the baby. Wait, she has feelings for me too? I really like y/n, she's such a great mom.

She stands up as I stood up to go up to her and we notice each other. "Oh.." she says.

Y/N POV:

"Oh.." so he basically heard everything. Great. This ain't great!

That's when he comes up to me and kisses me, putting his hand on my neck. I kiss back. We connected our heads. Looking at each other then looking at Avery. "I love you" he says.

I really love him too.

"I love you too"

He grabs the downstairs seat rocker of the baby putting it in the living room. He takes Avery out of my hands and he straps her there.

He lays on the couch. "Join me" he says.

I lay with him. He kisses my head. "I'm sorry if I'm rushing you" he whispers trying not to wake the baby.

"No you're doing fine" I smile.

"How about we watch a movie? And maybe tomorrow we have a day to ourselfs...a date" he says.

Aww he's taking me out on a date. "I never thought we would get together honestly. But yes I would love to go on a date with you vincent hacker" I say. I kiss him,he smiles into the kiss.

A/N: vinnie is my bf. ANYWAY TYSM FOR 6K READSSSSS!! 🙄🏃‍♀️😡🐮🤬😑😩🥴🕳😃😔❤️😏😍👀🥰🙏🥶💨🔪🥺😁🍒😐😜✨🍋🥂😪🤮