Sequel

A/N: YALL WANTED A SEQUEL SO BAD SO HERE IT IS:

Y/N POV:

I saw 3 positive pregnancy test. I quickly look up to Avery that is still crying. "A-are you serious?" I say. She slowly nods her head. I begin to cry letting go of the pregnancy test hugging her tight. "I'm so sorry mom if you're m-mad" she says in between sobs.

"Trust me I'm not, I'm actually happy for you baby" I whisper to her. We pull apart, heading over to her bed. "When I was about 18, I got pregnant with you. When I told grandma and grandpa and they got very upset and kicked me out. Then I lived with Loren. Around that time I also met Kobe! Anyways I'm not gonna kick you out sweetie. I'm pretty sure Vinnie is gonna be happy for you. Well, when I told Vinnie I was pregnant with you, he wasn't very happy..he says it was because he wasn't ready to be a dad, but he quickly learned to love you. He always had" I finish. She smiles, hugging me again crying into my chest.

She had her pregnancy test in her pockets. "Is chase the dad..?" I ask her. "Yeah, I'm so s-sorry mom is was a mistake" she says. "It's okay baby, I will help you and support you threw out the journey" I say. She smiles.

Then Vinnie and Milo walk into the room. "Why are you crying" Milo says to both of us. He sits next to me. She glups. "What's the tea" vinnie says in a girly voice. We laugh.

"Dad, sit down" Avery says. He was confused and sat beside her. "Here" Her small hands hand Vinnie the 3 test, as he slowly looks down to them.

He was examining them. "You're p-pregnant?" He says, looking down at her.

She nods. "Avery....." he says standing up from the bed.

"I'm sorry dad" she says. He stops pacing and looks at her. "Come here" he says calmly. They both go in for a hug. "Im proud of you...for telling me" he says. She crys more into her chest.

"I will love you always and forever" he says.

"All of you"

He pulls, me and Milo into the hug. As we all hug. "AYE IM GONNA BE A UNCLE!" Milo yells into the hug.

"Shut up Dingus!" Avery yells to Milo. We laugh.

"Always and Forever" I whisper to Vinnie, he smiles.

A/N: now it's done. I didn't know what to do for the squeal so sorry it's boring. Anyways go read my Miguel Diaz book. It's also about Cobra Kai:

 It's also about Cobra Kai: