Chapter 30: First Day of School

^i love her so much oh my- 😻

Y/N POV, 1 WEEK LATER:

I was currently taking Avery a bath, tomorrow morning is her very first day of school! Her first day of Kindergarten. I'm so happy. Since me and Vinnie don't work we are most likely gonna be alone a lot.

Vinnie was probably streaming as always as I was taking my 6 year old a bath. "Momma can I have my hair in pigtails tomorrow?" She asks smiling. "Of course, whatever you like my love" I smile back.

I finish taking her a bath, when I turn off the water picking her up rolling her into a towel. We walk hand and hand to her room, since I couldn't pick her up because of the baby.

"You pick what you wanna wear for pajamas" I smile. "Yay!" She jumps up and down. She heads to her closet finding some cute little pajama to wear.

"This one!" She says holding one set up.

I help her tiny self put it on

I help her tiny self put it on. "Okay let's brush your hair" I say. I brush her hair putting some products on so it can stay healthy and stuff. She lays on her bed right after. "Alright, you got.." I say, checking my phone for the time.

"You have, 30 minutes until bed time" I say, I smile. "Okay I'm gonna watch some tv" she says I nod turning her tv on for her. "Me and daddy will tuck you in soon" I say standing up from my position.

"Wait did you pack my backpack?" She asks. I nod, and with that I went back to the room. I change into some comfy clothes for bed and lay down going on my phone. I see Vinnie streaming talking to people threw his mic. That's all he does, classic Vincent.

A few minutes later I see Vinnie getting off his stream turning off his PC. "Cuddle time?" Vinnie asks standing up from his chair. By now his whole PC was turned off. "We have to tuck in Avy now" I say, laughing a bit. He speeds off to Averys room. I stand up from my bed, following him.

Avery was still awake, looking very tired. "Okay time for bed Miss. Avery Jayde Hacker" Vinnie says bending down to Avery. "Aww man" she pouts, I laugh placing my hands on my stomach, lightly rubbing it.

"Are you ready for school tomorrow princess?" Vinnie asks Avery. He pokes her stomach a couple times making her giggle. He finally stops making me smile, turning the tv off. "Yup! I'm very excited!" She says, I look at Vinnie as he looks at me. "Well I am too" he says looking back at Avy.

"Alright bed time now" I say clapping my hands. I go to Avery kissing her head. "Goodnight my love" I say. "Night mommy" she says. I walk away back to the room leaving Vinnie and Avery alone, I lay on the bed Turning off the light, since I have to wake up early.

VINNIES POV:

Once y/n walks back to the room, I give Avery a big kiss. "Goodnight princess I love you very very much" I say smiling. "Daddy, am I your princess?" She asks fiddling with her fingers.