Chapter 14: choosing names

Y/N POV:

It's been 3 months since I last seen my parents. I still don't believe that happen. I still have been living with Loren and hanging out with them and of course Kobe. I'm already 5 months pregnant. Today is where we all go over to vinnies house and choose the name for our baby.

Everyone will put down a name in a jar and we have to pick 2 that me and vinnie both strongly like. Then whatever we blindly pick is our baby girls name!

"You guys are taking forever I'll meet you in the car" Kobe says. Kobe will be driving us to vinnies since he's coming. "I wanna wear something cute to impress Jordan!" Loren yells putting her earrings on. I playfully roll my eyes. I was wearing something simple:

You can see my baby bump threw the shirt

I then get into the car. It was 6:00 pm on a Friday night. We waited 5 minutes until both Amiah and Loren finally get into the car. "Are you guys finally ready?" Kobe ask one more time before he starts a driving. "Yes!" We all yell.

"alright let's go "

We drive over there to vinnies house.

MEANWHILE ,VINNIES POV:

"Mom do they seriously all have to come?" I ask pacing around the room. "Yes vincent! Now go get ready! You are gonna pick out
Your babies name!" She says. "Whatever" i say heading back upstairs.

Y/N POV:

We finally got there. We got off, walking to the front door. I knocked. "I'll get it!" I hear a boy say. It sounded like Reggie. He opens the door. "Hey welcome!" He says. "I didn't know vinnie had a twin brother" Amiah says, she smirks. "First of all hes not his twin and he's younger, he's 16 Amiah!" I whisper/yell.

She opens her eyes wide as we go in. "Hey everyone! The other boys should be here shortly" Maria says. We all walk to the living room sitting down, I see vinnie. I sit next to him. "What's up" I say. "Hi"

Well that was dry.

Loren was helping out Maria with the food.

Sooner or later vinnies friends got here, Jordan,Kio, and Anthony.

I only said 'hi' to anthony because he's my close friend of course. He sat next to me taking lorens spot. "How are youuu?" He asks. "I'm goood!"

"The baby is so big, I'm gonna cry" he says.
I laugh, leaning my head onto Anthony shoulder. I love him. "Is everyone ready?" Maria says bringing a huge casserole into the living room table. Some of us nod and some of us say 'yeah'.

After she explained the rules and stuff like that we all wrote a name we liked for a girl, on a paper.

Amiah- Jazlyn
Loren- Avery
Kobe- Moon
Jordan- Kaylee
Kio- Addison
Anthony- Kaytlen
Vinnie- Jayde
Y/n- Charlotte
Maria- Vallary
Reggie- Reggie jr
Vinnies dad- Brittany

Once everyone put down the names, me and vinnie both really liked Moon and Jayde. "Okay so we are thinking ether moon, what Kobe wrote, or Jayde, what I wrote" vinnie says. "Wait why is there Reggie jr?" We all laugh. "I want her to be named after me" he says. We laugh again.

"Okay put the 2 names into the jar now" vins dad says. We nod and put it into the jar, mixing up the papers with the cute names.

Finally I closed my eyes and I ended up picking...

Jayde!

I thought Jayde was a really cute name! "The name we will be naming our child is..Jayde!!" I say. "Let's gooo" vinnie says. He was really happy, I smiled because I love how he's happy about the baby..for once. Everyone was happy, and hugging and stuff like that.

Soon enough the boys went home. "We are gonna head into the car" Amiah says. I nod. "Hold on, I'll be there in a second. I don't think she heard me.

"Thank you vinnie, for today" i say. He smiles. "I'm happy that I get to name the child" he says.

We both smile. "I'll see you on Monday, bye vinnie" I head out the door to see Kobe's car not here. Dont  tell me they Left me. I went to go on my phone to realize it was dead. Great, just great.

AMIAHS POV:

Oh I did hear her to say wait for her. I want her and vinnie to get together, they look like an amazing pare so I told the others that she's staying over.

Y/N POV:

I run back into vinnies house. "Hey Mrs. Hacker can i stay over again? I'm so so sorry! My friends left me!" I say. "Want me to drive you back home?" She says. Before I can speak, someone else speaks for me. "No, she can stay over" I turn around and it was vinnie speaking. Wait what?

"Oh okay, well goodnight kiddos" Maria says.

Vinnie quickly takes my hand leading me upstairs to his room. He then closes the door behind me. "Your mom could of drove me home.." i say slowly sitting on his bed. "Yeah well, I kind of want you to stay over.." he says. "Kind of?"

"Well I do!" He says. I kind of smile. "What about faith?" I say. "Oh, we don't have to worry about her. I broke up with her" he says. "You what?!"

"She controlled me to much so I dropped her.." he said. I nod. He had a big bed so both of us fit. "Here put my phone to charge"

He takes my phone plugging it in next to his bed. I lay down on his bed.

VINNIES POV:

I wanted her to stay over for the company you know..

I was cleaning my room as I talked to her, she didn't answer , I'm pretty sure she's just listening. "So at school, I got a F because that same night before the test I almost broke my wrist because I was skateboarding and then~" i stop myself and look over to y/n, and see her fast asleep.

I smile. She looked beautiful. Wait, I cant say that. I don't like her...right?

A/N: to the person that thought I ended the book. I did not and I will not! Ahah! When I end the book I will tell you guys.
It not letting me reply to comments to sorry!