007

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

007. miscalculation

Kai was meaning to have a peaceful day after finding out the news about the junk place, Gray Terminal, will be burned down for the Celestial Dragon's arrival. He could see why they wish to burn it down, it was to avoid showing the dark part of their island.

But why does his peace have to be interrupted? Why does he always have to save those fools from getting themselves killed? He wasn't a babysitter.

But to avoid complications for his future plans, he had to. He couldn't make use of those idiots if they're dead. And why did they even think they could defeat someone like Bluejam? Were they really that self-conceited? He was too but for a good reason.

Coming from behind the pirate, he slowly pulled off the glove from his hand before flicking it, as if warming it up before putting it to use. It was a cruel gesture.

"Huh? Another kid? What's with these acting tough kids nowadays." Bluejam grumbled, Kai felt himself narrow his eyes before slowly reaching his hand.

"Don't worry, this one isn't acting tough." And with a little graze, the man's upper body exploded into bits, making his work successful if it weren't for the audience behind Bluejam who he didn't notice.

Curse that big body that covered his vision for the outside view.

He narrowed his eyes deeper as he watched everyone's horrified expression, he can't believe he allowed himself to be careless and let Dadan and the others witness his hidden ability firsthand.

"K-Kai."

The boy only averted his eyes towards his hand, getting his hand sanitizer from his pocket before sanitizing his exposed hand. He did that before putting his glove back on.

"It's unfortunate you had to witness that." Kai said, walking through the fire although he could feel his skin melt and burn, he can fix that later.

"I-Is he dead?" Ace stammered, unsure on what to think after witnessing a murder by the hands of a person who was younger than him.

How can he be so calm after killing a human being? He was an asshole but no matter how he thinks about it, it was still wrong. . . No one should have the right to take someone's life.

But unfortunately for him, Kai was someone who disregards meaningless lives.

"You can say." The stoic male only replied, acting as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Kai. . . What you did out there, what sorcery was that?" Dadan could not bring herself to raise her voice, too surprised to even think straight.

Kai groaned to himself, pinching the bridge of his nose.