Chapter 6 <3

We stopped at home and we all got out of the car after we drove in silence. "Uh I'm going to sleep guys." "Okay but wait Tay let me just help patch you up please." Josh came upstairs with me and when I looked in the mirror to see the red handmark on my face, my lip bleeding, and the dark blue marks on my neck. I felt the tears rolling down my face. Josh was angry, he looked ready to murder someone. He just put a band-aid under my eye where the guy's ring scratched me. "I'm quickly going to shower then I'll come okay?" He hugged me and I just nodded. I walked to the door to make sure he went downstairs. I debated on whether or not I should go to Jaden. I went in to see him standing over his bathroom sink. He turned his head and saw me. "Hey Blair are you okay?" He basically ran up to me. "Stop calling me that! And yeah I guess so, are you tho? Your lip looks busted" "Yeah I couldn't care less. It's fine" "No Jaden come on let me just help you please, it is my fault." I walked towards the bathroom and he followed me. "It's not your fault, please don't blame yourself." I just looked down. I opened the cabinet and got out rubbing alcohol, cotton pads and medical glue. Since I'm a bit short I couldn't really get to his face. "Can I help you sit on the counter?" Jaden chuckled because he saw I was struggling. "Thank you" I blushed as he picked me up and put me down on the counter. He was now standing in between my legs as I took the cotton pad to put against his face. "Ow shit" he exclaimed grabbing my thighs "Sorry, I'm sorry, did I hurt you" he let the grip go and just rubbed my leg with his thumb. "No I'm fine don't worry." We sat in silence and I started to chuckle. "What now" he chuckled back. "Uhm you are just like a baby getting hurt" I laughed in between words. "Yeah yeah whatever" he jokingly rolled his eyes. I finished up and was about to get of the counter when he stopped me. "Are you okay? With everything what happened" "Well uhm I guess so, I'm just glad you got there in time." We smiled at each other and I stared in his blue ocean eyes. He started to lean in. hell no Blair, don't be stupid, he is just going to use you. "Jaden" I said quietly pushing him away. "Whats wrong?" Is he dumb. My voice started to raise "Jaden are you stupid. I almost got raped tonight and now you want to kiss me after treating me like shit. I'm not another hook up girl, what the hell is wrong with you?!" I jumped of the counter, walked out and slammed the door shut.

seriously just when I again thought we could be some sort of friends he does shit like this. Can he not get the fact that every girl he talks to he has to hook up with. I was helping him as a friend, well half one, not a stupid bitch he could kiss.

I got to my room and Josh came in. "Hey are you okay?? I heard screaming, what happened?" "No fucking hell he- just leave it." I could feel how I was about to cry again. "Josh why did this happen to me. Why didn't that guy just leave me alone?" I cried and Josh held me. "He is an asshole for hurting you, listen to me, you didn't do anything wrong I promise you. This was really traumatic for you and it will probably hit you a few times. I will be here and if you need anything just let me know." "Thank you J" We hugged for a while until there was a knock on my door and it opened. "How is my baby sis doing?" I smiled at him and he came closer to give me a hug. "Josh can you sleep here tonight? I don't want her to be alone" Bryce asked looking at Josh. "Yes yeah of course don't worry I'll be here for her." Bryce gave me a hug and walked out. I sat down and just stared at the ground. "Come on let's sleep." Josh said as he picked me up to help me get in bed. We got in and I just stared at the celing. "Do you need help to fall asleep?" I heard Josh next to me. "If you don't mind yes please." He moved closer to me as my head was now resting on his chest just like the first night. He put his arms around me and started to play with my hair. "Goodnight Tay" "Goodnight Josh" I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jaden's pov

Shit. Now she hates me even more. I have no idea what I did in the first place for her to hate me but now I made it worse. The fact that she thinks I will treat her like one of my hook ups hurt me tho to be honest. But also I guess I can't really blame her for that. Whats wrong with me honestly.