Chapter 43 <3

Thursday morning

Josh's pov.

Yeah, we did hear them last night. Ngl we all actually cheered hearing the first time because fucking finally. And then we laughed because they did it even without us having to do anything. We were all sitting and eating cereal and saw both of them walking out of their door. They laughed and fell on top of each other which was adorable. "Hey guys" Jaden said as they walked in the room. "Hey" we all replied with huge smiles. Blair looked down. "You heard us didn't you?" "Mmm Jaden" I groaned and she buried her head in Jaden's chest. "Shut up" Jaden chuckled holding her. "Well we're just glad you guys finally are together again." Blair looked up. "We aren't tho" "What?" "Well we haven't talked about that..." "Oh wow" "anyways what is the plan for today?" "So since it's our last day we were thinking of going to the beach before the party starts tonight." "Okay great." She replied still being held by Jaden.

Blair's pov

I don't know what we are at the moment but being with him right now is all I could ask for. "Come on let's go" Jaden spoke pulling away from the hug. I still held on and looked into his eyes. "No don't leave me" I pouted. "Baby I won't leave you ever again." BUTTERFLIES I TELL YOU BUTTERFLIES.

We walked back to our rooms and got everything ready for the beach. We went down again holding hands and as soon as we got in the car Jaden immediately took my hand. I looked at him with a happy but confused face. "This past few weeks I couldn't touch you so that's all I'm going to do now, I'm never letting you go again." I felt teary as he said that. We got out and the beach day started. It was honestly so fun being with Jaden again. We played around literally the whole time and he constantly either picked me up, kissed me or held me. "Jaden let me go" I chuckled and he let go of me. "Really?" He said raising his eyebrows. "Oh don't get upset so easily you baby" I chuckled and he just ignored me and turned around. fine then I'll get your attention back. I ran towards him and 'fell'
"ow fuck ow ow!" I sat in the water and held my foot. Jaden immediately turned around and ran to me. "Are you okay! Blair what's wrong?!" I splashed him with water. "Don't ignore me" I said sternly. "Don't call me Jaden" he replied in the same tone. I just smiled and he did the same. "Come on" he picked me up and we walked back to the towels. "Okay guys we get you missed each other but fuck you are literally hanging on each other constantly." Josh shook his head. "Says you who tried 24/7 to get us together again." "Yeah yeah." We all laughed. "Okay so we are going to go back right?" Avani asked and Jaden took my hand. "You can all go, we will walk back." Jaden said and I looked at him weirdly. "You sure?" He nodded. "Okay we will see you guys later." They all stood up and went to the cars. I sat in between Jaden's legs

(Obviously please imagine it's Jaden lol incase you need help here)

(Cutie pie but anyway)

We sat in a comfortable silence for a long time. He put his chin on my shoulder. "So what do you want us to be?" He asked with his arms around me. "What do you want?" I asked turning my head to the side. "I want you to be mine." "I was and will always be." He leaned in and we kissed for a few seconds before watching the sunset over the beach. An hour went past and we walked back to the hotel. When we got there a lot of people were inside busy drinking and partying. "Let's skip this." Jaden said taking my hand. We walked a bit further away from the hotel to a park. "What are we doing here?" "Lie down" he said smiling and I did it. We both lied down and just looked above. The stars hanging from the Heavens. It was completely dark around us so the stars shined brightly.

"Do you remember the first time you walked into sway?" He asked still watching the skies. "Yeah of course. I was the most nervous I have ever been. And then my heart sank when I saw you walking down the stairs." "When you bumped into me on your way to the stairs and rolled your eyes for me calling you Blair I knew I would make you like me." "Yeah whatever" I chuckled.                               

"Then you cried into my arms the first night and that broke me" "that night you helped me."

"And then we fell in the pool" "Yeah well you pulled me in" "Because you pushed me" "fair enough." I chuckled

Then we had the fight about Josh" I laughed. "I felt so bad for what you went through Blair. I wanted to kill that guy." He said. Trying to go back I closed my eyes.                                                                 
"Then you helped patch me up in your room" "yeah I got deja vu because you helped patch me up after I almost killed the guy at hype" "quite the aggressive guy I got" "be quiet" he chuckled.     

"Then you saved me. You literally saved my life." "I wouldn't have been able to live without you Jae."

"We went to the beach before the party started and that's where we were in the closet for 17 minutes" "yeah because Bryce forgot the timer and put it on stopwatch the idiot" I chuckled "our first kiss, in the closet" we both chuckled and I spoke further.

"The lake" "The lake where you asked me. And I'm so thankful for that day." "We went back to the house and for the first time we did it. No jokes that was one of the best I have ever had" he laughed. "Yeah well I only had Josh apart from you so-" "Oh fuck don't remind me" he put his hands over is face and I laughed.

We moved around and he rested the back of his head on my stomach as we still faced the stars. "We were together 1 day, then you had to leave." "Yeah, with everything that happened. Those two months went by so slowly Jae. I missed you every day." "And you came back to me being an asshole." "Hey your black hair looked bomb tho." We chuckled.                                                                                         
"Then I met Michael." "Oh shit yeah I fucked that up as well" he laughed.                                           
"I opened my door to find you sitting against it." "I didn't want to leave." "I hoped with everything in me that you didn't leave my room no matter how mad I was"                                                           
"Then you took me to the place it all started and we were together again and I coloured my hair black" I flipped my hair and he smiled.

"Then it all happened again." His smile dropped. "My insecurities took over" "And stupid Josh slept with Mads" Both of us started bursting out from laughter.

"Then we were okay again." "And then you went to Mads" He nodded. "We broke up for final" "And Vinnie helped-" "Yeah that didn't end well again" he chuckled. "Hossler you ruined all of my relationships" "Are you complaining?" I just chuckled and he continued. "You got the nightmare which I thought would bring us together." "Yeah. And the blonde hair came back" he shook his head making his hair fall all over his face.                                                          
"Then we came on this trip. They tried so hard getting us back together. The seats, the rooms, truth or dare, the lingerie" I chuckled. "And then I realized how much I need to you in my life." "And now we are here" "We had a few crazy fucking past few months. And I love you Blair." "I love you Jaden. With my whole heart." He looked up and kissed me before pulling me in for a hug. We just sat there and hugged each other. After pulling away I took my phone. "Shit it's 2:45 we are going back in like 4 hours." "Got carried away" he chuckled and we went back to the hotel. We got ready for bed and fell asleep cuddling.