Chapter 21 <3

After I took a shower I changed, curled my hair and did my make up. I actually can't believe it's been a month of me living here, it feels so much more. I can't picture my life without these boys, they really are my second family. After I was done I went down and saw everyone coming in. The music was blasted and after an hour or two most of the people were either drunk or making out. I decided that I didn't want to be wrecked the next day so I wouldn't drink too much tonight. After chatting with the girls a bit I realised I haven't seen Jaden at all tonight. I went outside and saw all of the guys shotgunning drinks. I went over and Jaden spot me. Immediately he had a big smile. He came up towards me. "Hey beautiful" he said giving me a passionate kiss. I could get use to this honestly. "Hey Hossler" I replied returning the smile. He put his arm around my waist and we watched as the boys were all being stupid. Jaden didn't drink as much as them either. After a few hours of dancing and partying people started to go home and after a while it was just all of the girlfriends and us left. "Hey guys let's play something" "Okay sure" We all went to the living room and spread around the couches. "Truth dare or drink?" Bryce asked. "Yeah I'm down" "Sure". "Okay so, first up. Noah truth or dare" "Dare" "Take a shot of Dixie" both of their eyes widened. Oh damnnn. Everyone knows they like each other but they won't admit it. He reached for a drink and shotgunned it. We all looked at him with irritated faces. "Dixie truth or dare" "truth" "when was your last relationship?" "A whole few years ago so I'm ready for a new one" she smiled at him. "Addi." "dare" "I dare you to show Jaden the video of Taylor in the car." she smirked at me and I was confused. "What video?" Jaden and I said in unison. Addison took out her phone and played a video to Jaden and I heard myself screaming the lyrics to Think about me in the car when we were driving to the beach, oh dear shit. I blushed as they were done and just looked at the ground with Jaden smiling at me. "Griffin" Noah spoke up. "Truth" "How many girls have you asked for toe pics in the last week." "Like 5" We all just sat there laughing. "Richards" he said looking at Josh. "Dare" "Make out with Taylor" My eyes shot up. Griffin has actually always thought Josh and I would make a cute couple but we told him we are just friends, best friends. "Nooo I don't want to shotgun anything more you dumbass and she is dating Jaden" Josh whined. I looked at Jaden with a permission look and he gave a very not wanting nod. "It's fine Josh" I said looking at him. "Are you sure?" He asked back looking at Jaden. Jaden just gave a small nod and I knew he was starting to get jealous. I stood up and walked towards Josh. "20 second timer" Griffin spoke. "20 seconds!" Jaden basically yelled. "It's fine Jae" I said making him relax a bit. "3,2,1 Go" Josh and I's lips touched and we started kissing. It was deepened and I put my hands on his neck as his were on my waist. I won't lie my best friend is really a good kisser, but I don't feel the same sparks as with Jaden, and I don't think I ever will. After what felt like forever the timer went off and 2 seconds after that we pulled away leaving everyone speachless. I sat down next to Jaden and he gave me this sad expression. "I'm sorry, you okay?" I asked at him. He first didn't answer and then sighed. "Why did you pull out only like after the timer went out?" He whispered at me. "What? No Jae don't worry, it's nothing I promise." I looked him in the eye and gave him a kiss. He soon smiled and put his hand on my thigh and I put my hand on top of his. It was now Josh's turn and I guess he wanted to do us a favour. "Tay truth or dare" "oh well dare I guess" "7 minutes in heaven with Jaden" he smirked at us. I basically gave him a thank you smile and took Jaden's hand as we walked in the room. He stood against the wall and I walked up to him. "Hey Hossler" I said smiling as I was close to him now. He tried not to smile but he was hiding it bad. "Is my baby a bit jealous" I made a pouty face and he glared at me. "Aww Baby" I said cupping his face in my hands as he crossed his arms. "You-know-I-only-want-you-" I said in between kissing him all over his face. He still looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I stood there for a few seconds not doing anything and then quickly started tickling him. He started laughing finally. His laugh is literally the most adorable thing on earth. "Hossler you're adorable" I chuckled. He stopped laughing and just had a smile. "Talk to meee" I said with puppy eyes. He just stood there leaning against the wall with that stupid smile. "No you're mean" I said sitting down on the white fluffy mat in the room crossing my arms and looking down. "Oh and by the way, that video" he said smirking at me. I knew his ego was heavily big now. "Oh shut up" "Is my baby a bit mad?" He said mocking me. I just looked up and glared at him. He had a dumb smirk on his face. "Jaden" I said with no expression and his smirk went away really quickly. "What did you just-" he didn't even finish his sentence as I was now smiling. "I'll punish you you know" he said looking at my eyes. "You know you're only suppose to call me that when I kiss you" I just smiled at him. "How will you punish me?" I asked smirking. He came very close to me pushing me over so that I'm lying on the mat now. He hovered over me and went to my ear "Do you still want to walk tomorrow?" I was shocked by what he just said to me. My eyes widened and I was speechless. Not because I didn't want it, but because I felt shivers down my body and realized he turned me on way too much saying that. He got off smirking at me. "Time!" I heard Bryce yell outside. Oh ffs. What the hell am I suppose to do now. Jaden at the smirk on his face opening the door. I was still in the room trying to get myself together as I felt flushed. I walked out and we sat at our original spots. All I could think about was Jaden. I wanted him more than ever. I need him and I need him now. After we kept playing I just sat there still heavily turned on. I don't know what to do and I can't do anything right now. "Oh by the way the girls are sleeping over" Bryce said to me. "O-okay" I replied. "Baby you okay?" Jaden whispered in my ear. I shivered at his voice and it didn't help my current situation. I nodded and he smiled. Probably because he knows what he is doing to me. After a while he put his hand on my thigh again and this made everything worse. I couldn't take it anymore. "Can we talk" I bluntly blurted out. Jaden had a weird look on his face. "Yeah?" We both stood up and walked to the stairs. "Good night everyone I don't think I will be coming down" "Good night love" the girls shouted back. We walked upstairs and entered his room. The door was still opened and Jaden sat down. "Whats wrong are you okay?" He asked worried. I didn't know how to approach this at all. "You can't do that" I said looking away. "Did I do something wrong?" He was now really worried. If only he knew he did everything right. I started to lightly chuckled and he slightly smiled standing up and coming closer. I looked up and finally said it. "Hossler you can't say what you did in that room and then leave me with nothing." His eyebrows raised and he started smirking. "You- you can't then whisper in my ear after you already turned me on and then to top it off you put your hand on my thigh making me worse. And then smirk at me and shit and I can't do anything. I've never felt this turned on weird feeling and you-" he cut me off my slamming me against the wall and starting to make out with me.