Chapter 34 <3

-next morning
I woke up without Jaden next to me. Then he came out of the bathroom with shorts on. His hair was still a bit wet and drops of water were on his chest. I couldn't help but stare, I mean have you seen this guy. "You got a little drool there on the corner" He smirked. "Oh yeah, sure whatever." I replied throwing him with a pillow. He walked towards me and our faces were apart with like a few inches. "Good morning." He smiled before kissing me. We pulled away and I smiled at him. "Do you want to go out this morning?" He asked buttoning up his shirt. "Yeah of course, where we going?" "I was thinking breakfast and then a movie." "Sounds perfect. Thank you Jae." He smiled and I got up and walked into the bathroom. I got ready and did my hair.

^^^I went downstairs and got greeted by the boys

^^^
I went downstairs and got greeted by the boys. "Well you guys look like shit." I chuckled looking at them. "Yeah shut upp" Bryce said holding his head. Jaden walked in and his arms snaked around my waist. "You ready?" "Yep." He gave me a quick kiss and turned to get the keys. "Glad you two got over your shit." Kio said next to Bryce. I sarcastically smiled before being pulled by Jaden.

We got in the car and drove to a cute coffee shop. We sat and ordered some food and drinks. Jaden looked up and spoke up "So, I have a question."  "Shoot." "So we made a new song and I need a certain girl for the music video." "Oh my Gosh Jae that's amazing I'm so proud of you! Of course I will." "Okay so it's in two days at the studio." We finished eating and went back to the car. "So what's the song?"

"Well a lot of people know about it because it was unreleased but there were snippets leaked and stuff." "OMG please tell me you are finally releasing Psycho!!" He just smiled at me. "JAE THAT'S AMAZING!" I jumped in that car. He just giggled at me. We drove back to sway listen to his album which is amazing even if we haven't talked about it. "Jae I know we haven't talked about your music a lot but I want you to know that I'm so so proud of everything you have achieved." He put his hand on my thigh. "Thank you B that means a lot." "Wait won't it be weird if I'm in the video and the song is like you know." "Yeah I thought about it but it's fine because that is all in the past and I'm with you now." I just gave him a smile but still in my mind I wasn't really convinced tbh. We got home and Josh walked up to me. "Come on I'm stealing you for the day." "Josh what" I chuckled with a confused Jaden next to me. "I want my best friend! We are going to target and then I'm taking you somewhere." "You're an idiot. Okay let's go. Bye Jae I'll see you later." I hugged him and he gave my forehead a kiss. "Love you, enjoy it." I blew him a kiss as we walked to the car. Josh and I drove to target and got a whole bunch of snacks. "Okay where are we going." "To the drive in we went to the first day you came here." I made puppy eyes. "Josh that's adorable. Are you guilty or something." I chuckled. "No you bitch can't a best friend be nice." I lifted my eyebrows at him. "Okay okay whatever come on" We got in the car and went to the drive-in.

Jaden's pov

I was sitting in my room scrolling through instagram when I saw tiktokroom.