Chapter 20 <3

This morning or well actually afternoon I woke up and honestly felt like shit. It was 1pm. I looked down and saw I was wearing one of Jaden's shirts. what happened last night. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. I looked like a mess in the mirror no jokes. I took a shower and put this on seeing that I don't want to do anything today.

 I took a shower and put this on seeing that I don't want to do anything today

^^^

I got in the kitchen and all of the boys sat around the counter and on the couch. "Hay" I said walking to the fridge. "You look like shit" Bryce spoke up. "Ahh thank you for the compliment" I rolled my eyes and went to the living room. "Hey B" Jaden said smiling from the couch. My mood lifted, he made me smile instantly. "Hey Jae" I sat down next to him and he gave my forehead a kiss. "Aww" Josh and Blake said in unison. I glared at them and they looked back at the TV. Jaden and I moved around a bit and cuddled watching TV. "I'm sorry about last night whatever happened" I whispered at him. "Hey, you didn't do anything wrong don't worry B. Sleep a bit to get your energy back" he whispered back. "Thank you Jae" I whispered closing my eyes. He played with my hair and gave me a kiss on my head. Soon enough I fell asleep.

Jaden's pov

Blair fell asleep on me and honestly she looked adorable. I'm so glad to get to have her right now. Even tho we aren't together I'm hers. Last night we kissed for the first time and the feeling I felt was indescribable. I honestly can't wait anymore and I need to ask her to be mine. Since she is tired today I think I will tomorrow. Yes I know what you think, we only kissed yesterday and now I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but we've known each other for like a month now and every time I see her I get the best feeling inside of me.

Time skip - next day

(Nothing really happened Blair just slept the whole day away and everyone watched movies and were in the house.)

Today marks one month since Blair moved into Sway

Let's go Jaden today is the day. I woke up to the most nerve racking feeling ever. Today I will ask Blair to be my girlfriend and I'm so nervous honestly. I don't know what her response will be. I'm a bit scared because of the whole Vinnie situation so yeah. I got dressed and went downstairs. "Hey boys" "Hey" Josh replied smirking at me. "What?" "Today is the day right?" I told Josh yesterday that I'm going to ask Blair today. "Yeah, bro I'm so nervous" "Don't man, that girl is in love with you, I'm her best friend so I can promise you that. I mean even before she met us she liked you" "Wait what?" "Shit" Josh whispered. "Nothing" He then replied normally. She liked me before we met? Why did she hate me then? My thoughts were interrupted with Blair walking down the stairs. She was still in her pj's but she looked gorgeous. "Hey guys" she said yawning walking to the fridge. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "What's this for?" She smiled pulling away. "Because you are beautiful" she blushed and looked down. "Ayo Taylor today is one month since you have been here!" Bryce shouted looking up from his phones. "Seriously?" Josh said looking back. "Yeah look" Bryce held out his phone showing a photo of the day Blair came to the house. "Shit Tay, sorry we didn't remember" Josh said. "No Joshy don't worry even I forgot." she chuckled at him "What if we threw a party for celebration." Bryce suggested. "Damn dude we partied two nights ago"  "Okay I'll organize it" Bryce went back on his phone. I turned to Blair. "Do you uhm want to go on a- a date with me this afternoon?" I stuttered over my words. She had a big smile on her face. "Yes Hossler I would love to" My heart instantly relaxed and she pulled me in for a hug. "What should I wear?" She asked into my chest. "Uhm well I guess casual I think" "Okay great" she pulled away from the hug and ran upstairs. This girl is just perfect. I took out my phone and texted Avani and Addison to help me set everything up.