Chapter 17 <3

Time skip - 7 days

Blair's pov

It's been like 7 days since Vinnie and I have met and he is actually amazing. We have gone on a few dates and I really did enjoy it. He makes me laugh and I could be myself with him. Who knows maybe I'm starting to actually get feelings for the guy.

Vinnie's pov

Blair is so great, I feel so bad because I'm starting to get feelings for her. The problem is that she doesn't know. Fuck. I actually fucked up bad this time. It's been 5 days since the guys at my apartment made the bet and the bet said I had to ask her to be my girlfriend on the fifth day. I'm going to break her heart and it will break mine doing this. What the hell am I going to do.

Blair's pov

This morning I woke up super excited. Vinnie asked me out on a date today in about 2 hours and I can't wait. I got out of bed, took a shower and had this outfit, hair and make up for the date.

^^^

^^^

After going downstairs I saw Josh sitting at the table. "Hey Joshyy" I said hopping closer. "Hey Tay! I haven't seen you in like forever" "Josh you moron you saw me last night" "Yeah, but you're always with Vinnie! I miss my best friend." He sarcastically pouted. "Idiot" I jokingly hit him. "I have two hours before he gets here tho, are you busy?" "I'll make time for you Tay! Let's gooo" "Whereee" "Backyard, come on" "As long as I won't make my outfit dirty" "Just come dumbass" he laughed grabbing my wrist.

We went to the backyard and just chilled for a while. I really did miss talking to my best friend. We talked about a lot of stuff happening in our lives and he was actually excited for me and Vinnie starting to hit it off which made me happy.

Jaden's pov

I went downstairs and just sat at the counter. I heard that Vinnie asked Blair on a date today and I just don't want to see either of them. I lost her and it's my own fault. After scrolling on my phone for a while, I heard a voice outside at the front door and decided to check it out. "Yeah man don't worry I've got it" I saw Vinnie talking on the phone outside. "Bro I know! I won't mess up, it's just that I'm feeling bad for asking her out and then breaking her heart, she's actually so nice" Wtf is he talking about "I won't mess up the bet okay relax!" He now shouted while whispering. I've heard enough. I pulled the door open and he stood there in shock. "Who the fuck were you talking to?" I yelled at him. "Uh uhm nothing, y-you, what did you hear?" "I heard enough to know you are a coward and a son of a bitch!" I must have made enough noise because Josh and Blair came in the living room. "What's going- Vinnie you're here!" I felt disgusted to hear how happy she was that he was here. "Are you going to tell her?" I asked looking at him who was just looking down. "Blair I'm sorry" "What's going on?" "He made a fucking bet on you thats what" I said screaming at his face. "You know what I've had enough of you" he shouted back and punched me. Oh your going down mf. I hit him back and pulled his shirt to slam him to the wall. He groaned in pain and I hit him in the face. "Jaden no please!" I hear Blair's voice behind me. I want to stop but I can't, he hurt her. How could he do this. She is the most beautiful girl and he does this. I kept hitting him as I was now sitting over him just punching.