Chapter 27 <3

3 days later

I wish I could say things have been different but it isn't. Jaden is still treating me like shit right now and I don't even know why. The worst is the fact that he is literally acting like an overprotective brother. He actually had the audacity to tell me to change yesterday before going to the mall, because apparently it was too revealing. Like bitch wtf. The kind hearted boy wasn't him. It's like the Jaden I dated wasn't there anymore. I don't know the person in this house named Jaden. Michael and I have gotten closer at least. He has helped me a lot this past few days. I'm seriously starting to get feelings for him. He treats me right and I really do like him.

Tonight there is a party here because of sway and hype house stuff. Walking out of my room I hear moaning from Jaden's room. It's fucking morning and they are already doing this shit. I walked downstairs and wasn't feeling any of this.

Jaden's pov

Why am I like this. I'm hurting Blair and myself. I still love her and I never stopped loving her. I can't do this anymore. I don't even know why I'm with this bitch right now, she literally cheated on me yesterday. "Wait Charly wait" I stopped her kissing my neck. "I can't do this anymore" "Jae what do you mean" "Charly I'm done with this shit I can't, we're done" "Jaden you can't just leave me." "Get out of my house Charly." "Why" "I know you fucking cheated on me and I never even wanted this in the first place!" She got up, took her stuff and left my room.

Blair's pov

"I'm done!" We heard shouting coming from upstairs and then saw Charly with her purple neck and buttoned down shirt walking down the stairs. "It's because of you!" She shouted before slamming our front door and storming off. What. The. Fuck

Jaden came down with his messy hair looking hot as hell. I have kinda gotten myself to control thinking about it atleast since he is an ass. "What are you looking at?" He snapped at all of us before walking to the fridge. Honestly I'm not the only one who has had enough of his attitude. We have all talked about it. "You know what Jaden we've had enough." I stood up and began to talk. "Taylor just leave-" "No Bryce! We've left it for long enough. I'm fucking sick and tired of him." I turned to face Jaden. "I don't know what the hell is going on with you, but for fuck sakes grow up. I don't know how I loved you because you're a backstabber, a terrible friend and a fucking worst person. You're fucking toxic Jaden Hossler." "Blair shut up." "Hey no! I dont care about what is going on but don't talk to Taylor like that." Josh cut in. "Oh fuck you Josh."Jaden shouted. "Jaden" I said softly. He looked up and we locked eyes. But his eyes weren't the same. It's like his soul was gone. The beautiful ocean eyes were icy cold. "Where is the boy I fell in love with 3 months ago. The boy who was the most important person in my life, who laughed and smiled and made me a better person, because that is not the person in front of me." I said with tears dropping down my face. "You fucking left him." He replied coldly before going back up to his room. Did I actually break him so bad when I left? I really thought he would be okay. The tears dropped down my face and I turned around to face the guys. "Why didn't any of you tell me that he was turning into this?" They all looked down. I started crying and ran up to my room. After a while Josh came in and sat next to me. "I'm sorry." He said looking down. I sat up straight. "How long has he been like this?" Josh kept looking down. "Joshua." "One week after you left." "You're telling me that a week after I left he turned into this and you guys have lived with this other him for 2 whole months like this?!" He nodded. "I'm not letting this go on any further." "Okay but he left now." "What" "After you came upstairs he left out of the house." "Oh." "Okay well the party is starting at 7 tonight which is in 5 hours" "Okay. Thank you." he got up and left. I sat there in my room staring at the ceiling for 2 hours until I realised I need to get ready for the party which I wasn't looking forward to at all.

Only thing I was a small bit excited about was seeing Michael.

I got out of the shower and this was my outfit

^^

After what took me like 1 and a half hours to get ready including my outfit I did my hair and make up. I really don't want this tonight but I don't really have a choice seeing this dumb ass party needs to be held at our house.

I got down and saw a lot of people already. Then I spotted Jaden. I'm just glad he is okay since he left this afternoon. I'm going to enjoy tonight. I saw Josh in the living room and decided to jump on his back. "Taylorrr" he whined. "How did you know it was me" "It's only you who would do that dumbass." he replied throwing me on the couch. But I didn't just land on the couch. I landed on top of someone. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Michael." I said quickly getting off. Josh on the other hand stood there with a massive grin on his face pushing me to fall back on Michael again. "Josh you fucknut you're not funny." "Hey Tiger." Michael chuckled. I blushed. "I'm really sorry." Don't it's okay." He replied taking my waist and putting me next to him. We talked for hours and I laughed super hard. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jaden storming up the stairs looking upset. I heard him slam the door over the loud music. "I quickly need to go, but I'll see you." I got up and walked up the stairs. I need to talk to him, alone for once, without any distractions. I opened the door softly and and peeked in before seeing him standing over his basin. I then saw something I didn't expect to see.