Chapter 10 <3

The line rang a few times and a guy answered the phone. "Hello?" A deep voice answered "Uh- uhm Hi, sorry who is this?" "You are the one who called me remember" "Oh right sorry. Uhm my name is Blair. Blair uhm Taylor." "Wait what! Taylor is that you?" The voice got a bit normal as I started to recognize it. Oh. My. Gosh. Edward Williams.

The guy I dated a few months ago

The guy I dated a few months ago. The one who always wanted to sleep with me but I obviously didn't want to so he left me. "Hello? Taylor you there?" "Oh sorry uhm yeah" "Okay so why did you call? And where did you get my number? Or did you finally realize that what I wanted to do with you is what you want now so you are crawling back?" I could hear the smirk through the phone. Fuck I hate this guy. "Uhm, last night you uh made a bet? Do you remember that?" "Yeah? With a guy named Richards. What does that have to do with you?" "Listen Edward, Josh didn't think straight, he was in a bad space and he made the bet without thinking. I'm calling to basically beg you to cancel the bet." "You are out of your mind Blair." "Please Edward, seriously. We will do anything for you to cancel that" "I'm not changing my mind"

At this moment only one thing could pop up in my mind that would convince him. shit Blair, do you realize what you are about to do

"Edward" I took a deep breath "What if I gave you what you have always wanted from me" I closed my eyes and shrugged at the thought of it. "Wait are you serious right now?" His voice broke my trance. "Yes" "Wow, you must love this guy for you to do this." I kept quiet but then spoke up. "Do we have a deal Edward? I'll do it with you if you leave Josh alone" "Yeah yeah whatever. Tomorrow night, I still live at the same house, 8pm sharp. Be here or your little boyfriend will have more than his bet to take care of." I didn't reply and just ended the call. Holy shit. I went back in the house trying not to cry as I see Josh. "Hey you okay?" He immediately rushed to me. "Yeah I uhm, I took care of it, but I need to talk to you tho"

We went back outside and sat down. "Okay Josh, before I speak. You are not going to stop me from doing this. I love you and care for you Josh, this is why I'm doing this. I don't want you feeling guilty or anything because this was my choice." "Taylor you are scaring me, what did you do?" "Josh the bet is cancelled. Edward will leave you alone and never bother you again." "How do you know his name is Edward? Everyone calls him Williams?" "Yeah uhm we uh dated." I looked down. "What the fuck are you serious??" "Yeah. But anyway, don't worry about him anymore." "Taylor what did you do?" "I uhm it's nothing really" "Taylor I asked you a question, you are the one who said no more secrets between us." "Josh I- him and I broke up a few months ago because he wanted to have sex with me and I wasn't nearly ready." "Now uhm well since I'm 17 now I guess I grew up a bit and-" "No Taylor no, you are not serious, please don't say what I think you are about to" "He said he will leave us alone forever, but I need to sleep with him tomorrow night" I looked down. "No fucking way I'm letting that happen, over my dead body."

"Josh look at me." He kept looking away. "I said look at me!" I raised my voice. "Josh this was my decision, I don't care about that. I care about your safety. I will do it and it will be over and done with. It's fine I promise." "No, No, I'm not letting this happen." "Josh it's not your choice to make. Get over it, it's going to happen and thats it."

There were complete silence around us. "Oh my gosh Taylor but you- your body count is zero? You have never done this before. Now your telling me you are about to lose it to a fucking- that fucking guy? Which was the exact reason you broke up?!" "Yeah well, unless I lose it tonight" I laughed and looked away. When I looked back Josh was looking me dead in the eye. "That's not a bad idea" he said with a serious expression "Josh I was kidding, and even if I wasn't with who the hell will I sleep with." He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head. "Well" "You are kidding me! Josh I can't lose my virginity to you! You are my best friend!" "You could to Jaden I guess?" We both looked inside, through the glass doors to see Jaden and Anna eating each others faces off. "Yeah no not gonna happen" I chuckled and looked back at Josh. "Soo?" Josh asked stretching out the 'o'. "Oh my gosh, I'm seriously going to lose my v-card to my best friend who is now Josh Richards. What have my life turned into" "I'm not that bad ffs" "I'm kidding you baby" I laughed at him. "When do you want to do it?" I asked him. "Whenever you are comfortable. Just not like 2am, because then I'm not going to be the best seeing I want to sleep please." We both laughed at his dumb joke. "Okay, thank you Josh, seriously thank you." He smiled at me and we both went inside.

"Wow you guys were outside for a long time." Bryce said as we walked in. "Yeah yeah shut up" I jokingly rolled my eyes. "What are we doing?" "Well Addison was about to bring a board game, so yeah" "Okay sure, we'll play". We all sat around the counter as Jaden and Anna stopped sucking each others lips off and finally joined us. "Glad to see you could make it" I sarcastically snapped. "You jealous?" Jaden asked with a smirk. "In your dreams Hossler" I scoffed. "Whatever Blair" he glared at me. I rolled my eyes and helped unpack the board game. We began to play and Bryce won but only because my mind wasn't with the game. OBVIOUSLY. We were busy packing up again when Addison had to be stupid. "Let's play spin the bottle again!" "You know you two could just make out on your own without a bottle right." Josh looked at Bryce and Addison. Addison blushed and looked down. "Okay let's play"

We rearranged the seats so all the guys would be on one side and all of the girls on the other. The first bottle spun by Jaden and it landed on Avani. Oh shittt Anthony. "Dw babe it's okay" Avani looked back at Anthony who looked pissed offf. They went in. After a few minutes they came back out and looked normal actually. Then it was now my turn to spin the bottle and it landed on Josh again. Both of us just began laughing and stood up. "Okay let's go" he said.

We stood up and walked to the room. We got in and just looked at each other. "Soo" Josh chuckled next to me. "Well yeah I guess" I chuckled back and looked down. "Are you okay" he lifted my chin up. I moved closer and just pressed my lips against him. We kept on kissing and it was literally about to get heated when we heard Bryce outside. "okay time is up". We smiled at each other and walked out. Josh held my hand as we walked out. "Had fun?" Bryce asked with a smirk. Jaden rolled his eyes very obviously. I still don't know what his problem is but yeah. We ignored him and went to sit down and my thoughts were literally now driving me insane. am I ready for this. Well we already kissed tonight I guess. Josh will help me. Why is this so hard!! Okay stuff it I'm ready for this.

Josh sat on the other side of the counter across me. I gave him a light kick. "Ow!" I gave him a glare. He looked confused at me and I just light nodded. We basically did sign language with our faces as he asked with his head "now?" And I nodded again. A smile came on his face as he was trying not to chuckle. He stood up and walked around the counter to get to me. Everyone was still talking but then went quiet. "Uhm guys we are going to watch a movie so uh yeah" "Is that all you are going to do?" Anthony was the one to smirk while asking this time. We both just smiled and I stood up. We started to walk upstairs. "Use protection please" I heard Bryce's voice. I smiled and just flipped him off. "Mine or yours?" Josh looked at me. "Uhm yours?" I asked more than answering. "Okay let's go"

Jaden's pov.

"They are definitely going to do it" Bryce said. "Oh yeah 100%. Did you see when they walked out of the 7minutes room how she blushed and they were holding hands." Anthony replied. "Our boy is going to get it" Bryce laughed. "I don't think they will" I said under my breath. "Why?" "I don't know it's just. She wouldn't" Bryce glared at me. "Jaden bro don't start this again. Josh is happy again. And all of the awkwardness of the past few months between you two have ended. Don't get in between them" "I never said I would." I snapped back. This is irritating me. Are they really going to sleep together now? Fuck please no. But no, she wouldn't. Her body count is 0. She wouldn't lose it to Josh. He is her best friend. Please don't let this happen. Jaden why are you feeling like this. She literally hates you, and she is annoying. Fucking hell just stop thinking. Jaden why do you even care tho