Chapter 44 <3

a/n please please play the song reading this. I hope it lines up.

One year later and I see the video never uploaded, just go on a music app and please play tell me about tomorrow as soon as you start reading❤️

"Guys wake up you need to pack" Josh woke us up and we quickly started packing. "I'm tired" I said wiping my face. Jaden walked towards me and kissed my forehead. "We can sleep on the way back" I nodded my head and packed further. Then I saw the teddy bear Jaden gave me in my bag. How the hell. We went out and got on the bus. I turned around to Josh. "Did you pack the teddy bear?" "The what?- oh yeah" he smiled. "Thank you Josh" He smiled and I gave him a hug. "Thank you for everything." "I love you Tay" we pulled away and I went back to Jaden and sat down. "Thank you for last night Jae. For letting us relive our memories of the past few months." "Blair we are going to make an eternity more. I promise I won't say goodbye to you, I'll hold on to you forever and we will tell each other the things that we both don't know and I'll tell you about tomorrow" "I love you Jaden, for infinity" I took the teddy bear and held it. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and saw the bear.

"For infinity"

The end

Btw really hope the song played the right lyrics when you read. It worked when I read it and sounded cool ig😇

Alsooo please vote <33

(Next page just has random photos of him)