Chapter 25 - Cops, Supernaturals and Teens

Lucas's POV

Looking at me, dad's Calculating gaze actually made me nervous. Making me think that he was mad that I had disturbed their meeting.

I would always just sit quietly with my brother and sister when these meeting took place so this was a first that I actually want to speak to the alphas of the rogue packs.

My nervousness slowly faded when I saw dad giving me a small smile before nodding his head.

Getting the go ahead, I slowly turned to face the Alphas as they looked at me expectedly.

"Alphas, I ask that all of you please listen to what I'm going to say. I've had the unlucky opportunity of coming face to face with these hunters along with my brother and a friend of ours." I started to say.

"They aren't like the humans that we know of. These ones knew exactly what they were doing when they ambushed us."

"I have known of humans who had tried hunting supernaturals in the past. It always never ends well for them." Alpha Torres spoke out.

"Yes, but like I said, these humans are different. They hunted down the vampires who were once part of the Vampire Lord Marcus's army, they have weaponized silver, wolfsbane and who knows what else and now who knows?? They could be planning on starting to think of hunting down us wolves. All because for them, we are a threat towards the humans living here." I said.

"We've never harmed humans. We are of no threat to them though I don't think I speak the same for the capital." Alpha Bennett said.

"Yes, but that's not what these hunters think." I answered. "For them, we're just dangerous creatures that need to be put down. And if any of you carry out an plans on going to fight against the capital, starting a war between us rogues and the pack wolves, whether we admit it or not human lives will be put in danger. Ones who are living here in Timberland. And that will only give these hunters even more reason on hunting us all to extinction."

"Then what are you exactly suggesting, young Omega??" Alpha Morris asked.

"Like what dad had said, put aside the thoughts of revenge against the capital. For now, we focus on how we could possibly find a peaceful solution when it comes to these hunters. If we can't, we should focus on how we could deal with them to protect our kind." I said in a very authoritive tone which I never would have thought I'd be able to do with these Alphas. You know, cause since they're a lot older than me.

"You know, there's still the chance that you, your brother and your friend had a hard time when you encountered these human hunters that you speak of because of your lack of skills to protect yourselves even better." Of course Alpha Maddox would be still against it.

At that, a loud bang was heard. Making me jump as I felt a heavy aura spread through the room.

Dad had just slammed his hand on the table. Causing the sudden sound on impact and the cracks which spread on the point where he had slammed on.

"It's one thing to disrespect me in my own home, Alpha Maddox. I let it pass because I didn't want any more unnecessary anger to take place when we should all be talking peacefully. But it's a completely another story when you disrespect my family. So I suggest that when you regard them, speak your words very carefully."

With his voice lased with nothing but the authority of an Omega, many of the Alphas bowed their heads when they heard dad's dangerously low tone as well as the growl that came before mom went to try and calm him down.

"Alpha Maddox." I heard my brother say and was a bit surprised to see that Xavier and Elizabeth were standing beside me. "Please just try and understand what my brother is trying to tell you. Open your mind to reason."