page 4

Jade had managed to get enrolled into the world's best magic school and due to her ability and determination she had excelled and had went through the lessons and school like a tsunami she was a highly classified student and managed to climb the ranks and had graduated in only a year she was on par with her mentor the Rogue in terms of fighting skills and surpasses her mentor with her own magical ability however the gap between them was vast as the experience was no argument. Jade was taken to the temple of assassins and had been introduced to the head assassin by Rouge however Jade had managed to excel as an assassin at unbelievable speed she was sought out by the Demons but Rouge prevented them from taking advantage of her. Jade was taken to learn under various masters to further improve her skills. Four days after John left his ruined village he had stumbled upon a colony of werewolves. These werewolves were thousands of generations worth of evolution and as a result they were all extremely dangerous so much so that each one would need a large group of Hunters for a subjugation. However together it would require a party of a few thousand warriors to wipe them out. The pack leader was on a league all their own and could take on a master mage. John was the victim of an attack in the end he alone wiped out the entire colony and pack leader. John had salvaged their corpses for materials and resources. A young wearwolf growls the only other survivor. John says "A dog is man's best friend"