page 39

Sarah and Jade were in the heart of the destruction when it started the outfits saved them but got destroyed in the destruction. The Unicorn girl had given her life to protect Sarah from the rest of the destructrion while simultansley healing them both. Sarah managed to survive but her saviour died Sarah approches John and pulls out a set of the crafted clothes when she is surrounded by an army from the same race as that monster. One of them takes human form and says "Don't child it's too dangerous" Another one says "Our greatest warrior gave his life to defeat him if you awaken him now that will all be in vain" Sarah says "What do you mean?" Another one says "The hero was corrupted by their inner monsters the only way to bring him back was to defeat him so that way he could be trained to control this power instead of losing control" Sarah says "Why?" Another one says "To stop those that seek to kill all" Sarah says "He's the only one?" Another indivual says "We underestimated the extent of his power" Sunddenly John awakens as power that had been sealed inside of him awakens he goes wild. The army of monsters attack John Sarah puts the outfit on the dead warrior. They are revived and recover before joining the fight Sarah says "Maybe" Sarah puts it on Jade reviveing her aswell. Suddenly one hundred of the monsters go to Sarah and Jade and protect them and six hundred young kid ones also protect them and the other young ones while the indivual and forty million others clash agaainst John.