page 59

Than John awakened and rises like a phoeinx John has become a heartless emotionless killing machine. Jade gets up and wraps her arms around John she says "How do you feel to be awake my love?" John wraps Jade in his arms and says "Great now that your here" John and Jade are both empty heartless emotionless killing machines however they love each other that's all that matters. Emily has already gained control of forty five percent of the world while the Demons have control over forty five percent of the world as well and would at this rate eventually end up going head to head and if that happens no matter who wins in the end the world would be devoid of almost all life. John wears an enchanted necklace to regain his normal self he opens up a sub dimension where he locates all twelve sets of clothes most are broken he gets to work. John first repairs the broken ones than combines six of each type into a single set of clothes and the other six to another one he than puts one of them on and hands the other one to Jade and says "Wear this" Jade puts it on than says "Thanks my love" They than do the same for the armour before they head out they spent two months prepareing. In this time the world was split forty eight percent Emily and forty eight percent Demons and two percent neither. In a forest John and Jackson come face to face once more the entire world knew that this rematch between monsters would prove to be the most important and would decide the fate of the entire world the two monsters clashed.