page 100

The reborn boy is found by alchemists black smithers crafters magic gear enchaters potion makers repairors and such. This introduces him to these feilds. Eight thousand years later he reaches a point where mythical grade items can be crafted in his sleep. He than uses the Amulet to be reborn anew again. The girl is once again reincarnated as a WearWolf. The boy takes the name of John and is living in a small village. The girl leads the pack to attack that village. The young John runs away from the village when the girl pins him down and prepares to kill and devour him. She picks up his scent and runs away from him confused. John trained to be a Demon and Monster hunter meanwhile the girl was assulted by memmories of her past when she was happy the young Johnreturning her lost feelings. She begins to stalk John becoming obssesed with him and wanting to monopilze him and never let him go. She continues stalking him and watching his rapid growth as a warrior. Her feelings for him only grow with every passing second. She than learns that John no longer remembers their relationship he had forced himself to forget long ago than he suffered Amnesia was in relationships with other girls long ago. In total forty thousand girlfriends two thousand Wives six hundred thousand families. This pissess the girl off her jealousy explodes. Naturally all of his past romantic partners used underhanded methods to prevent him from remembering her and with so many it seemed impossible.