Page 9

Lucy remembers her dual with John and how he was equally matched with her as well as how close she was to defeat she says "Four more seconds and he would have defeated me if not for the fact that he was weakened by the previous fourteen thousand duals back to back he would have won I have to improve" Lucy was seen as an opportunist who got lucky against John and waited until he was already extremely exhausted before finishing him off. Lucy also studied with the elites and common folk always studying however after only a month only her energy type training remained for she had already learned everything from the school and could learn nothing more. Jade and Beth were always jealous of all the attention and girls near John all the time at the magic academy. However Jade while hiding in the shadows was able to tolerate it by killing all the monsters in the outskirts of the walls of the kingdom. Things soon changed when a girl named Flare returned from her suspension she was unable to dual with John because she was suspended for hurting her opponent too much in a dual however she returned and sought out John for a dual. Flare was quite gifted when it came to poison magic and paralysis magic so much so that she could even kill a Dragon without having to try her natural power was that high and extreme however she was trained by her father who was once known as the great poison Demon for his poison abilities.