page 27

John looks at Rouge and says "How are you doing?* Rouge says " I've only ever been defeated once and only ever been imprisoned once before your the second person to defeat me and imprison me" John says "Second time losing your armour too" Rouge says "Yes that too" Lucy says "She's that Rouge?" John looks at Lucy and says "Yeah why?" Beth says "I thought that Rouge would be a guy" Jade says "Master you need to stop beating up girl's it's not right" John says "Anyone that tries to kill me is going to get beaten up" Flare looks at John with dark eyes and says "How many girls have you beaten up mr Hero?" John says "Enough of this conversation" John looks at Rouge and says "Need anything some clothes food or something?" Rouge says "Underwear because you damaged mine and a shower" Jade looks at John with dark eyes and says "Master What is she talking about?" Beth says "Shameless Lord!" Lucy says "Womanizer!" Flare says "Rapist!" John says "Enough" Jade says "Master leave we will take care of her needs of shower and underwear" Everyday John would come and see Rouge they would have conversations and get to know each other better getting closer and she told him stories about her first defeat. On the seventh day the other girls were jealous and one of them would go with John to visit Rouge. Than two passed John comes to see Rouge he says "I made you some thing"