page 41

Lucy takes John to the race's training area a large pit filled with billions of tiny monsters Lucy says "These things target one's mind and mental state and can aid in helping indivuals train mentally and efficantly they can also cause hallucinations but their naturally able to cancel that out for themselves keeping awere but their target is in a hallucination or in their mind" John says "Cool" Lucy says "Ok let's go" John says "Go where?" Lucy says "In your mind" Lucy uses one of the monsters to transfer herself and John inside of John's mind. John says "Why did you come?" Lucy says "To help you with this" John says "What do we do?" Lucy says "We control your inner demons and inner monsters" Lucy and John explore John's mind and fight a inner demonof John's they lose so they regroup and kept trying. One hundred years pass by with no results as they remain in the bottom however outside only a day had passed for a day in the real world is a hundred years in the mind world due to the monsters. Two and a half months later Sarah has made weapons sheild's and armour out of the corpse's remains fused together to make twelve sets of each for one person to have their own this would be good for a group of twelve but with so few people they are just spares. Sarah modifys John's sets of outfits he crafted to make them into a hybraid set instead of three diffrent wardrobes she has ten of these that took her half a month. After waiting for these three monthes she and Jade go in search of John. Sarah finds the pit of monsters and says "John would want these for an outfit of protection i'll do it for him"