page 44

That's when Lucy managed to use a blinding flash attack to blind Jade she kicks herself out of her hold like a spring by pressing her feet agaisnt Jade and pushing off with all her might however she landed inches before Sarah's feet. Lucy says "Sarah please save me from that psycho" Sarah looks down at Lucy and than at Jade and helps Lucy to her feet only to restrain her Lucy says "Sarah what are you doing?" Jade says "Hello mentor it's been awhile" Sarah says "Yes it has been some time" Jade moves at the speed of sound instantly reaching the two girls and says "You made a mistake though you tried to steal my beloved away from me" Jade punched a hole through both girls like a flameing knife cutting through butter she says "No one takes my beloved away from me not even you mentor" Both girls drop dead before Jade's feet. Jade kills the Unicorn girl and the Vampire with ease. John fights back but Jade is far too powerful and effortlessly overpowers him she stands over him and says "You broke my heart John all you had to do was pick me over those homewrekers but you have proven to me that I can't trust you with that I am going to have to fix this" John coughs up blood his internal injuries are severe and he is left with broken arms and legs unable to fight anymore he says "What are you going to do to me?" Jade laughs with insainty and says "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU AND KEEP YOUR REMAINS BY MY SIDE FOREVER MY LOVE IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL LET YOUR BODY GO TO WASTE YOUR MINE FOREVER" Jade kills John and keeps his corpse with her at all times.

                                                                                        DEAD END