page 7

John was also given the title of Knight commander Head warrior and he was also given his own mansion that was extremely massive could house a thousand residents the furniture was very fashionable and extremely expensive he was given this mansion along with the reward John greatfully accepted. John was than given an opportunity to demonstrate his ability. This surprised everyone because of John's odd fighting styles that none of them had seen before and that he had never used magic. John is than sent to a Magic Academy which taught monster hunting above all else mostly magic as it was superior. John looks at the Vampire girl and says "Beth you ready?" Beth nods John looks at the wearwolf girl and says "Jade are you ready?" Jade smiles and says "Yes master also .might I ask why you picked the name Jade for me?" John says "That is the name of my girlfriend from my home" John sighs and then says "Alright lets go" Jade took cooking lessons at a Culinary academy well Beth took medical lessons at a medical school. John was an extremely famous individual and on his first day he had admirers from all of the students and instructors well some were jealous or filled with envy. John was asked to demonstrate his ability by sparing with the other students. John had dueled four hundred thousand students back to back and won each time. The three thousand elites at the top of the Student power ranking started than. All of them lost one after another.