page 68

Four hundred years later the descendants of that hybraid monster rule the monsters one of them attacked civilatiztions to the brink of extinction. Four thousand years later a hero kills all of the descendants of the hybraid monsters all except one in retailation the civilations are decimated once more on the brink of extinction. Four thousand years later the world bounces back monsters threaten the world monster hunters fought back. In a village a young boy who was the result of thousands of years of monster hunters witnesses a monster invasion. Monsters attack the village the young boy is found and saved by a young monster hybraid. The boy survives the night and trains to be a monster hunter. At the age of seventeen he was placed in the greatest Monster Hunting Academy he was a descendant of Jackson the monster Hunter reborn and his wife Jade the master assassion he was also the descendant of the Hero who took out the hybraid monsters long ago who married a blacksmith  who's family cultivated thousands of years of crafting and blacksmithing who's first great ancestor was personally trained in blacksmithing crafting and alchemy by the legendary John who saved the world twice build the barriors and stopped the insane necromancer Emily. He was also a descendant to an Alchemist master who was the evoultion of thousands of generations of alcehmists which used specail monsters to gain forty billion years worth of equal cultivation that alchemist married an enchanter of equal cultivation who's enchantments were unrivaled throughout history and mythical grade still. They are also the descendant to cultivators who cultivated soul spirit mind body and everything else who married an emotional and inner self cultivator. He was also the descendant to a monster whoo cultivated their physical abillitys through countless Ancestors reaching monster levels they married a Farmer.