page 78

With John on their side the Demons had nothing left to fear and began invading Humanity again. Humanity was no match for the Demons and fell. Jasmine began to train John all of the Demons could sense the darkness within him and helped to draw it all out. At the age of twenty John mastered the Demon Hunting and darkness from Jasmine they were now a couple. The Amulet was being improved by Demons than one day at the age of twenty five Jasmine and the Demons betrayed John. Jasmine betrayed him out of jealousy after seeing him with another girl than when John was gone Jasmine was betrayed by the Demons she says "Why?" A Demon says "We put you in an illusionhe never cheated on you we made you think he did so we could kill him now you can join him in death" Jasmine was pushed off the same cliff as John. John survived easily but Jasmine was on the brink of death she says "I'm sorry my love" John kills Jasmine she transfers her hybraid power and abillites to John just like Jade did. John screams out in agonizing misery the agony from the transfer and the misery from having killed his lover again however John survives. At the age of thirty he returns as a monster and Demon in human form darkness completely consumed him. John hunted down all Demons he kills ninty nine percent of them within a year than takes a pill to regain his youth as he hunts the last of the Demons. The Demons lead him to the prison he was found in most of the Demons died to trap John with the Amulet the survivors left and began to rebuild society.