page 14

The enemies of the King were worried about the Hero John who had demonstrated his superiority once again. Jade and Beth joined John he says "We are going to put her in a grave respect for the dead" Jade says "As you wish" Beth says "It shall be done" They put Lucy in a grave to sleep peacefully John than walks away Beth says "Are you ok?" John says "Of course" Jade says "Wasn't she close?" John says "She taught me magic and I taught her combat and we fought together that's all" Beth says "You almost died master" John says "Yeah I know a life for a life I saved her she saved me" Jade says "That's cold" John says "I need to improve that's what this experience has taught me" John left the town and came to a Dragons den he takes a wild Dragon and rides it. John had become the world's first Dragon rider Jade and Beth ride with him John left the nation. John finds a new mentor who trained him to overcome sneak attacks. One year later at a Royal feast John Jade and Beth were invited and joined them. A royal says "Your not invited just Hero John so please leave" They leave a few hours later a King says "I'D LIKE TO MAKE A TOAST TO THE LEGENDARY HERO JOHN CHEERS!" John drinks his wine and collapsed the King says "That was filled with a lethal poison not even you could survive it this is the end of you I am sorry but I had no other choice"