page 15

A demon appears and says "Excellent work killing the famous John you've all done well" The King says "I did what you asked now where's my daughter?" The Demon smiles and says "Oh yes your daughter" The King says "You'll let her go now that I've poisoned him that's the deal" The Demon says "And I shall" Seconds later the King is stabbed in the back by a blade he says "Flare?" The attacker killed the King the Demon says "Your daughter is an exceptional warrior she's great" Flare kills everyone in the road except the Demon and John the Demon says "Now than let's go" John says "You are going down" John rises to his feet and glares at the two the Demon says "You should be dead!" John coughs up blood and says "Who's first or should I take you both on together?" The Demon says "You should have stayed on the floor you'd have lived a little longer now you die!" The Demon sends Flare to attack John. Flare was cultivated by the Demons to be an ultimate weapon however John is able to overwhelm her causing the Demon to join in the battle turning it into a two on one. John was still overwhelming them the Demon activated Flare's Demonic aura she was forced to enter a berserk mode corrupted by Darkness. However John wins and knocks her unconscious simultaneously he kills the Demon. John says "It's over" John collapsed through the dinner table Beth and Jade enter the room worried they rushed to John's side.