page 32

Emily rises everyone from the stronghold to join her army. Her entire army attacked John and Rouge Emily is forced to retreat but she leaves a bomb behind. The bomb destroyed the entire stronghold leaveing a dark abyss hole in it's place. Rouge's armour crafted by John out of Dragon parts and with its enchantments to protect the wearor managed to withstand the blast but the immedate shockwave that followed finished it destroying it. However Rouge used their weapons crafted by John to sheild agaisnt the shockwave. Rouge rises to her feet and looks around the massive hole that the bomb made she says "JOHN?" John is slowly healing he ha a protective covering that protected him from the majority of the explosion and a under layer if protective clothing to protect agaisnt shockwaves. Both of these were destroyed along with John's other fourhundred protective layers of clothes s he was prepared for anything. John was wearing only the shirt of reserection and it's counterpart the pants of eserection and both of these are torn to shreads used the majority of the energy to help John to survive the attack. John is slowly being healed Sarah says "You are something else John" Sarah picks John up and escapes the area with him fleeing into the forest. Sarah stands guard over John and builds a fre she says "We are going to die here in this forest arent we" A magical Unicorn walks over to the body of John Sarah says "Unicorns have the pureist and most powerful healing abillites in the world" The Unicorn looks down on John and senses how close to death he was. The Unicorn lays besides John allowing it's pelt to heal him.