page 22

Rouge chops off Emily's head while simultaneously impaleing her through the heart and repelling attacks from the other fighters they than turn their sights on them Lucy says "This enemy is a monster even all of us together couldn't win now with the majority of us dead and us weakened we will die" Jade says "Than we will die together" They continue the fight however soon after The Dragon God yells out "ROUGE IT'S TIME FOR AN IMMEDIATE RETREAT NOW!" Rouge looks at the four survivors who were on the ropes and says "Next time you die" They regroup with their team John was close to defeating the Dragon God and his team which is why they immediately regrouped. Rouge looks at John and he looks at them but before they could clash the team were teleported away. John calls out "JADE BETH WENDY AND BLAIR ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT!" Beth smiles and says "I'M FINE JOHN!" Jade says "WENDY AND BLAIR ARE DEAD BUT WE ARE FINE!" Lucy smiles and says "John?" Lucy jumps over the side of the building into John she says "IT IS YOU I'VE MISSED YOU" John says "Your supposed to be dead?" Lucy says "The healing stones in the ground brought me back from the brink of death" Beth and Jade jump into John Beth says "My lord I missed you!" Jade says "Master thank God your alive" Flare wraps her arms around John and says "I thought I'd never see you again John" John says "Yeah I'm fine nice to see that your all alive"