page 25

As the two teams were fighting Emily's forces were killing Dragons and adding them to their ranks gradually growing stronger. John manages to break Rouge's armour John says "Your armor is destroyed it's over your not going to win this battle" Rogue says "Your the second person to break my armor but you'll lose this fight!" They continue the fight soon after the team is on the ropes but continue to fight overtime Emily takes over the battle after killing all of the Dragons all two million of them join her army she says "Looks like the tables have turned" At that moment the revived indivuals regained their full power once again at their best. The Dragon God says "This looks bad doesn't it?" That's when two hundred million Dragons four hundred million Destroyors three hundred million mages and eight million Fallen Angels appear through a massive teleportation spell The Dragon God says "Looks like the tables have turned once again!" Meanwhile John and Rouge stopped and looked at the reinforcements John says "What is that?" Rouge says "That's my captain he's called in reinforcements this place is lost" John says "No!" Rouge says "Don't worry you'll be dead before them" They continue the fight meanwhile the army of Emily attacks the reinforcements while the two teams continue the fight. Emily swiftly defeats the Dragon God and his team she says "Ok now target the reinforcements this ends now!" They ignored the Dragon God and his team and all fight the reinforcements instead.