page 10

Flare was a great learner and surpassed her father quickly and her exceptional learning ability made her learn even faster now she could deal with about twelve Dragons with a snap of her fingers without even trying she had a brother but he was killed by his own poison but Flare had an abnormal amount of resistance that made her immune to the level of her own poison and she obtained a protection skill that nullified her own poison and magic protecting herself against it. Flare dualed against John she had expected for John to fall to his knees in defeat instantly but was surprised by his tenacity and strength as he resisted it with pure brute force and fought back. Flare had naturally been awere of the possibility that her poison might one day not be enough to instantly win and if an enemy reached her she would be defeated and so she had developed an ability that protects her she engulfed her entire body with poison that acted as an armour this was an ability that masters could unleash known as poison armour but it was naturally weak and this was because of it's hard to control ability and that it was a gas but Flare had managed to condense it and harden it as a result it was as tough as the hardest armour and she could also manipulate her poison into weapons this was another master level skill with the same drawbacks but Flare had managed to condense it and harden it demonstrating extremely high levels of control and she had used this to go head to head with John.