page 84

Four thousand years later Humanity takes the resources from the fallen Demi Humans and Beast Men and with no one left to challenge them Humanity eventually expanded too much and began to fight amoungst themselves. Forty thousand years later a hybraid of Nature finally finishes being cultivated and fights back. A human who was a hybraid from all the diffrent hunters as well as cultivated through Ancestors which survived all the other races and survived to the current day engages the Hybraid. They are evenly matched however Nature aids the hybraid allowing them to take over the human's body like a parasite. This grants the hybraid a physical humannoid body as well as the human's. They than began to spread spores which rise as more of these hybraids. The hybraids invade evoultion keeps improveing the hybraids. Humanity fought back but they were powerless and hopelessly outmatched. On top of that they become hosts and turn into hybraids themselves like an infection it spreads. An infected becomes a thousand times superior to it's orignal self. Within eight years Humanity was forced into hiding as Nature takes back the world. However a young hybraid takes over as the new ruler they begin having the underlings locate hideing humans for the spread of the spores. Eight years later a human on the run from Nature finds John they desprately try to get to him and manage to remove the Amulet just as they were hit with the spores.