Are you Ready

Waking up from his sudden death and know revival to a new and unknown world (Y/N) had felt uneasy and quickly ran to the river and quickly drank from it feeling as if he hasn't drinked in days. After spending enough time drinking water he started exploring and thought to himself on what was going on but before that could happen he saw his reflection in the water and saw that he was young boy maybe 4 years old but what through him off wasn't the age but the wolf ears that was stick out of his head. He started touching them to make sure they were in fact real. To his surprise they were and he also saw that he had a tail as we'll. He then put the Build driver in a bag that he seemed to have been on him when he gained concessions. He looked inside to have found the money the gods promised him.

(Y/N) (Mind) - "OK let's go over this I meet two gods that said I have to help this world and also fix it before me and everyone on this planet dies. I said yes to them and was given the power of Build and transmutation. But in order to come here they told me I have die in my old world and be reincarnation to this world and I guess I have to take the form of a demi-human or wolf boy? God this is confusing.

(???) - "AHHHH!"

(???) - GROWL

Before he can come up with anything else he heard the sound of someone in pain and sound of growling.

He ran towards the sream and saw a women in a white hood covered in claw marks and looked like she was barely able to stand. He saw there were many bear like monsters around her. With out thinking (Y/N) put on the Build driver and began to shake the bottles vigorously and equations appeared out of nowhere.

Summer (Mind) - "This is it I guess I'm done for. Ruby, Yang, and Tai please forgive me for leaving you. Crow please watch over my family and and Raven I wish you can make peace and comeback to them they'll need you more than ever.

Summer closed her eyes and prepared for the end to come until suddenly she heard something.

ARE YOU READY

(Y/N) - HENSHIN!

Fullmetal Moonsalt, RABBIT TANK!

When Summer open her eyes she saw someone in red and blue armor in front of her. She saw the figure turn around and told her.

(Y/N) - Get out of here I got these guys. Now run!

Summer fled behind a few trees to see  Y/N fight the grimm by himself he punch each erza left to right with incredible speed and strength. She saw one about to change at him until he jumped off it's back as if it was a launch pad. He land next to a large bolder and touch it. To her surprise she saw the bolder glow until it turned to a sword. He then took a  few slashes at the erzas until the fell.

Y/N then plunged the sword at the ground and examined the erza and then touched it. A light glow from Y/N other hand. The light disappeared and in his hand a strange bottle appeared. He then pointed the bottle at the Erza and partials from the erza when into the bottle as if it was being sucked out from the body. Then the bottle took a different form one that looked like a panda. As he was about to leave Summer stood up and asked who was he.

(Y/N) - "My name is Kamen Rider Build.
You know make or construct? Build! Anyway you should go before more come here. See you.

Y/N then dashed as fast as he can from the opposite direction and Summer walked the other way back to her family and knew that this won't be the last time she would here about Kamen Rider Build.