A Dark Past & A Hazy Future

Outside of the academy Sienna and Lucy knocked out a few more enemies. As they finished the back of the academy the two soon heard noises on the other side of the academy. 

Sienna: Looks like we have company. 

Lucy soon de-transformed and looked to where the noises were coming from.

Lucy: It looks like we have some allies with us. 

???: To bad they can't help you. 

The two soon looked behind to see two men walking towards them. 

Sienna soon de-transformed and looked at them with a smirk smile on their face. 

Sienna: I'm guessing you two are with Adam. He must be really desperate if he's asking for two humans to help him. 

The two soon looked at each other and gave a sinister grin to the two. 

???: Sorry, to disappoint you two, but were with Atlas. 

???: And we're here for the two of you. 

The two men soon showed their back which revealed them wearing a set of black Atlas jackets on them. Lucy and Sienna soon touched the center button of their driver. 

Access: Sasword!

Access: Drake!

Sienna soon pulled out a sword and a mechanical scorpion soon dug it's self out of the ground and jumped into the air, Sienna caught it with her free hand. Lucy soon pulled out a grip and pressed the trigger, which caused a strange sound to come out of the grip and soon a mechanical dragon fly soon hovered above her head. The two soon looked at the strange men. 

Lucy & Sienna: Henshin!

Sienna put the scorpion on the sword and the dragonfly went and attached it's self on to the grip.

Henshin!

The two soon transformed and looked at the two men as they began to clap slowly

???: Impressive, I have to say that Y/N's work never ceases to amaze me.