A Hidden Lie

Combat Simulation Class

Team JNPR leader Jaune was fighting team CRDL  leader Cardin. As Jaune was trying to fight Y/N saw how low his Aura was and how little his skills are. 

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead.

Cardin kicked Jaune in the nuts. Causing him to fall to the ground but for the match to end.

Goodwitch: Cardin that's enough. Students as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura is now in the red. In a tournament style duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match. Mr. Arc, it's week now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you decide if it's appropriate to attack or to retreat.

Lucy: She's not wrong he should know how to do this. It basic stuff we were taught back in our combat classes. 

Y/N: Give him time. I'm sure he will figure it out sooner or later. Besides Ozpin choose him to be a leader because he saw something in him. 

Goodwitch: Are you two done talking.

Y/N and Lucy both stop talking and let Miss. Goodwitch finish speaking.

Glynda: We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf now would we?

Cardin: Speak for yourself.

  Goodwitch: Remember everyone! The Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before other students from other kingdoms start arriving in Vale. So keep practicing. Those who choose to participate in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale.

With that the bell rung and she dismissed us.

Few minutes later 

Both team RWBY and JNPR were eating there Lunch while Nora was telling her story. 

Nora: So there we were in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursas.

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: Dozens of them. But they were no match for Ren and I and we made a boat load of lien. 

Ren: She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Y/N: Hey guys. Sorry were late.

The group turned around and saw Y/N and his group arriving taking a seat next to them.

Yang: Where have you guys been?

Lucy: Ozpin showed up after Miss. Goodwitch class and need to talk to Y/N.

Ursula: We decide to wait for him. But they were talking for a long time.

Eva: It seemed important and we felt kind of nosey so we have been asking him what they were talking about.

Lucy: But he still won't talk about it. Even when we were trying to get lunch.

Ruby: Oh is it a new form or is it a new weapon mod? Tell me!

Before Y/N could say anything he noticed Jaune playing with his food.

Y/N: Jaune you okay. Because you do know the purpose of food is to eat not to play with it.

Jaune: Huh? Oh yea why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little not okay.

Jaune: Guys I'm fine! Seriously! Look!