Dinner and Showtime (Lucy side story)

As Y/N was getting ready for his date with Lucy he accidently tripped on the corner of his bed and fell. As he was getting up he soon saw fullbottle on the floor under the desk they use. He then went under the desk and saw that it was a bottle he has never seen before. 

Y/N: What is this a magician?   

Y/N then looked at his scroll as he saw that it was time for his date with Lucy. He then grabbed his coat and ran out the door. 

Y/N: Crap! I better book it to Vale or Lucy will kill me!

Y/N then ran to the field and placed his driver on his waist. 

Taka! Gatling!

Best Match! 

Are You Ready?

Y/N: Henshin!

Hawkgatling Yeah!

Y/N then took off immediately as he need to get to Vale before Lucy.

Y/N: She said to meet her at the movie theater. I hope I can make it first!

Y/N soon found the movie theater that he was told to go. He noticed that Lucy wasn't there yet. He then descended in the back of the ally and removed both his bottles and driver and put them away. He then went to the front of the theater to wait for Lucy. He then saw her walking up to him in a black leather jacket and navy blue jeans.

Lucy: Sorry I'm late. I had to pick out my clothes at one of the stores. I didn't want to show up in my usual cloths. 

Y/N: It's fine I just got here.

Lucy then grabbed Y/N's arm and then walked to the theater. While they were doing that a group of girls were watching them from afar. 

Ruby: Yang give the binoculars I can't see them.

Yang: It doesn't matter they went to see a movie. 

Ursula: What do you think there going to see?

Blake: There's that new romance movie.

Ruby: I don't think either one of those two are into those cheesy romance movies. 

Eva: She's right.

Ursula: We've been their roommates and we can tell they are not into those movies.

Yang: What about that new action movie.

While the girls were discussing about movies, Y/N and Lucy were deciding what they should watch. 

Lucy: What seems good to watch.

Y/N: I believe that would be the lady's choice.

Lucy: So how about that romance movie?

Y/N: You really want to watch that?