Kamen Rider Wars: Rider VS Rider Desire Royal Chapter 3

As Y/N was lying down on the couch, he soon heard the screen turn on, and the game Master soon appeared on the screen.

Game Master: Congatulations to all who have survived my Desire Royal.

Y/N soon got and remembered his fights that he has done so far since Tsukasa and the others had sacrificed themselves so that Ace, Ikki, and him could survive.

Y/N: Ouja, Ixa, Todaroki, Horobi, V3, and Fourze.

Soon, Y/N looked up at the monitor.

Game Master: Now for the next fight.

Kamen Rider Build and Kamen Rider Cross- Z VS Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Knight

Y/N: Now our fight is with Ryuki and Knight.

As Y/N finished saying that, he soon heard the sound of a church bell going off again. Y/N closes his eyes, and soon he opened them and found himself in the middle of a canyon. He looked to his left to find, not Percival,  but Banjo. Banjo looked at him. He nodded to him and soon pointed to what was in front of them. Y/N soon saw a fog lifting in front of them, and two figures stood their as the fog began to lift.

Banjo: Looks like they've ready to fight.

Banjo soon pulled out a strange item and a fullbottle that Y/N had never seen before. Banjo then shook the bottle and inserted it into the item.

Bottle Burn!

Y/N soon pulled out a set of fullbottles, and as he did, he inserted the first one but stopped before he could insert the second one.

Wolf!

Y/N(Mind): Is this the only way? To survive? But if I beat them- .

Y/N soon remembered Sento and the other riders that he had defeated.

Banjo soon hit Y/N in the shoulder to get his attention.

Banjo: Hey, get your head in the game! If you don't stop spacing out, you'll lose.

Y/N shook his head and placed the second bottle in his driver.

Smartphone! Best Match!

Y/N soon rolled himself out of a fireball that was heading straight for him. Y/N immediately grabbed the crank on the side of his driver and began to turn it.

Are You Ready?

Y/N: Henshin!

Tsunagaru ippiki ookami! SmaphoWolf! Yeah!

Y/N soon. Charged at Knight, while Banjo took on Ryuki. As they were close to beating them, the two riders soon pulled out two similar looking cards. Then, they placed them in their respected Visors.

Survival!

Soon, their forms changed, and Y/N could feel a difference in their power.

Y/N: Oh, come on! That's just plane cheating. As the two began to walk towards them, suddenly all four changed back to before they henshined.

Knight: What?

Banjo: What just happened?

Y/N soon got a message on his scroll and looked at it.

Soon, all three riders huddled over next to him to see what was happening.

Match Over! Tied! New Battle begins! Kamen Riders Knight, Ryuki, Cross-Z, and Build vs. Kamen Rider XGeats.

Y/N: XGeats?!

???: That would be me.

All four looked in front of them to see a rider walk up to them. Y/N was immediately confused.