The Rules of Victory

Y/N then saw some of the students in the air he then landed graceful without even a scratch. He then pulled the bottles out of the drive turning him back to normal.

Y/N- "I should only use this when its necessary. I don't want to over rely on it. Okay time to find me a partner. I just hope that Ruby is okay."

Somewhere Else 

Ruby- "Birdie no."

As Ruby was falling down she used her Crescent Rose's rifle mode to decelerate her speed. As she was coming close to the ground she used her scythe mood to grab the branch of a tree to help her land. Soon everyone else began to land except for Jaune who had to be rescued.

Ruby(Mind)- Got to find Yang. Got to find Yang.

Ruby- "Yang! Yang!"

Ruby(Mind)- This is bad. What if someone finds her first. Well theirs Jaune. He's nice, he's funny but I don't think he's good in a fight. Oh what about Blake! So mysteries so clam and she likes books. But I don't think I'd be able to hold a conversation with her. Oh wait theirs Y/N. He and I have been friends since we were kids plus he's very kind. But he seems to have changed a lot since we were kids. Who else is there."

While Ruby was running she then came face to face with Weiss. After a few seconds at staring each other Weiss then walked away from Ruby.

Ruby- "Wait! Were suppose to be a team."

As Weiss was walking away from Ruby she soon came in sight of Jaune stuck to a tree. She then walked back and took Ruby with here away from Jaune.

Somewhere else

Y/N was fighting a few Beowolves with his Drill Crusher in hand. While being pinned behind a rock wall.

Y/N- "Talk about a rock in a hard place. I just can't catch a break. I just got to find a partner as soon as I can."

???- "Get down!"

Y/N soon took cover and saw the grimm being beatin in seconds. After they were beaten Y/N took out an empty fullbottle and filled it with the essence of the Beowolves. 

Y/N- "Thanks for the help and for the wolf Bottle as well."

Y/N soon looked up to see a girl with white and black hair.

???- "I don't understand that last one but no problem. So I guess this means your my partner for four years. My name is Ursula Westcott."

Y/N- " Y/N L/N. Wait Westcott? Do you know a James Westcott from Atlas."

Ursula- "You know my Uncle?"

Y/N- "Yeah I knew your Uncle he took care of me for a while till left right after the hostage situation in Atlas."

Ursula- "Then you must know the boy who saved my father."

Y/N and Ursula were walking and discussing about what happen on that day."