Before The Mask

Fade was waking after his defeat from he soon look he was in his room by himself. As he turned to get up, his eyes were son met with a silver chain necklace on a small end table and small ring box. Fade soon picked up the necklace and looked at as he remembered why he came here.

Two Years Ago

Fade was running through a forest on a dark and stormy night he looked behind him and saw flashlight's being shined in the distance trying to find him.

Fade(Mind): Why? Why have they turned on me?!

Fade soon made it to a cliff and soon he looked down to see a steep drop to the ocean behind him. As he took a step back he turned around and soon saw five men coming through the forest each holding a gun in their hands.

Solider 1: I'm sorry captain. But orders are orders.

Fade: Why, are you doing this?! I trained each and everyone of you, to fight for the betterment of man kind! But when you used those gifts, given to us to help change the world you allowed that power to corrupt you!

Solider 2: Why shouldn't we use it to make ourselves happy!

Fade soon shock his head in sadness.

Fade: I had such high hopes for you, each of you. But what you did to her that I can not allow.

Fade soon pulled out an item out of his hand and looked at it.

Fade: Sera.

Fade put away the item and as he did, heard one more set of footprints coming out of the forest and the figure revealed himself.

???: Don't hate us for taking her away from you. After all she forced our hands, as do you now.

Fade: Alister.

Alister: Striker. Kamen Rider Striker.

Fade didn't respond and soon pulled out and item and placed it on his waist.

Desire Driver

Desire Driver

Fade then placed another item as he pulled it out of his pocket and placed it in the center of the driver.