The Golden Legacy

A Few Months Later

A group of people were running past Y/N and the others. Weiss soon grabbed Y/N's arm as they looked towards several grimms were marching through the city with Avernus and his team in front of them. As Y/N, Percival, and Fade took a step towards the army. As Y/N and the others walked towards what seemed to be their doom, Weiss soon grabbed his arm.

Weiss: You don't have to do this!

Y/N looked to Weiss.

Y/N: Atlas is lost. But, we can still try and save as many people as we can. 

Y/N then pulled his hand away from Weiss and continued to walk forward. Ruby then grabbed Y/N hand this time making him look back again.

Ruby: You'll die.

Y/N: Yeah, I am. But if I can take them down then at least are sacrifice might have been for something.

Y/N then turned to Percival and Fade who nodded to him. 

Y/N: Let's do this.

Percival: Let's mess up Salem's plan. 

Fade: I may die today, but I'll die fighting like my teammates did. 

Y/N, Fade, and Percival soon henshin and ran to the hoard of monsters. As they took on the hoard, Ruby and Weiss soon walked through to the gate and looked back one last time as Ruby held onto a gold and silver build driver. While Weiss had her right hand on her stomach.

Currently

Y/N was surprised by what he saw. He saw this Nex-Build along with team RWBY who was right next to him. Ruby soon turned to Y/N and pulled him out of the ruble. Avernus soon charged at Ruby but before he could take one step Ruby soon appeared within a split second in front of him with her crescent rose out and preformed a slash to his chest which then sent him flying through several trees. Avernus soon got up and looked at Ruby and the others with rage.

Avernus: What the hell! You think you can beat me! I'll kill all you!

Avernus soon pulled the vistamp to the side once and Ruby didn't move an inch.

Avernus: You want to die so bad, then keep standing!

Avernus then pulled the side of his vistamp once more and soon he was surrounded by a dark aura. 

Fossil! Extinction Finish!

Avernus soon jumped into the air and preformed a flying side kick as he was coming towards Ruby his right leg that was sticking out was surrounded by a black mist that took the shape of a t-rex skull with it's mouth open. Avernus soon went through Ruby and soon Yang was in front of Avernus' path and she had made a stance.

Yang: Rider Flame Punch!

Yang's punch and Avernus's kick collidade creating a powerful wave of power, but Yang strength over powered Avernus. Sending him flying once more. Avernus then landed next to his teammates on the ground, transformed back. Holly and Jacks soon looked at the group.

Y/N: She's gotten more strong. 

Nex-Build: Yup, but I'm stronger then her. 

Y/N was soon met with Nex-Build who grabbed Y/N's hand and began to shake them vigorously. 

Nex-Build: You have no idea how long I've been wanting to meet you! I was told about you by them so many times and seeing you fight on the train was insane! It was like poof! Amazing!

Jacks: To bad your meeting will end shortly. 

Blake soon appeared behind Jack while resting her blade on her shoulder.