The Nobel Date (Weiss Side story)

In the court yard of Beacon Y/N was out by a bench looking up at the sky. He then heard Weiss's voice.

Weiss: Y/N! Sorry for being late.

Y/N then saw Weiss wearing her Casual clothes. Weiss then saw Y/N wearing just a black hoodie with a red t shirt along with black jeans and black shoes. 

Weiss: You clean up pretty well.

Y/N: Thanks.

The two then ran to the airship all while a certain group of girls were watching them in hiding.

Eva: There heading out on to the airship.

Yang: Let's go!   

The girls managed to get on to the airship without being seen. 

Ruby: Are you sure we should do this? We said that we wouldn't interfere.

Yang: This isn't interfering. We're just using their date as a reference. That's all.

Two days ago 

Weiss had gathered her team, Y/N's team as well as Pyrrha and Nora into team Blue's room.

Yang: What did you need to talk about Weiss?

Ruby: Why are we here and how come the guys aren't here?

Ursula: Oh they decided to go to the movies in city. They won't be back for awhile.

Lucy: Okay. So why did you bring us all hear?

Weiss then took a breath and spoke to them with a straight face.

Weiss: I have feelings for Y/N and I just wanted to let you know.

Yang: Come on Weiss your not the only one who has feelings for him.

Every girl in the room raised their hand some did blush about it. The girls then talked about what made them fall for him. For Pyrrha and Nora it was the first time they met and the kindness he have for them. For Weiss it was the dat that he saved her when she was a kid. For Ruby and Yang it was during the time when they were kids. For Blake it was the times when Blake saw how kind he was to other students and even keeping her secret safe. For Ursula it was for his actions that saved her father and Weiss. For Lucy it was saving her from Tsukasa. Finally for Eva it seemed more like she was interested in Y/N's mysteries background and his power. After all that they decided they would each have 1 date with him and share him. They then played Rock, paper, and scissors to determine the order they would go.

Weiss: I'm first.

Yang: Look at that I'm second.

Lucy: I'm Third.

Pyrrha: Fourth.

Blake: Fifth.

Ursula: Sixth.

Nora: Seventh.

Eva: Eighth.

Ruby: Wait I'm dead last.

Weiss then left to go make her plan for her date. Leaving everyone else in the room.

Ruby: Yang can you be good big sister and give me your spot?

Ruby then went to Yang holding on to her arm. While Yang try to pry her off.

Yang: No way. I love you but I can't give you my spot.

Ruby then turned to the others who all shook their heads no.

Ruby: Uhhh. 

Weiss soon returned to the room. Ruby then went to Weiss quickly. In hope she can switch with her.