The boy, the rider, the girls Pt.3

After his departure from Atlas Y/N set off to vale to find Ozpin who Y/N assumes could be a relative to Ozma. He soon stopped at a local village and asked one of the people where he can take a nap. He was told to go to the dock to find a place to rest. He was soon told by the inn keeper that had no rooms but could offer him a night on his bout which he told he could sleep for half the price of a normal room. With no choice he took the offer and rest their for the night. Only know he seems to be stuck in the middle of the ocean with no idea where the main land is.

Y/N- "Out of all the things to happen to me this is ridiculous. How could this had happen to me?"

Y/N soon saw that the rope attached to  boat was destroyed and most likely due to how old the rope is and how frail it is.

Y/N- "Look like I'm going to have to stear this boat back to the mainland but where is the mainland.

While think where to go a storm soon appeared making the water rock the boat intensely.

Y/N- "Crap I have no time to think this through guess its this way. Y/N soon turned the boat north and sailed hoping to survive the storm.

1 day later
??? POV

A young girl in a red cape looked at the shore of the beach after witnessing a horrible storm the day before.

???- "Wow look so calm now it almost looks like a storm didn't happen. Wait what's that?"

The girl soon sees a boat on the shore of a beach and walked towards it and wondered if anyone was in there. But before she could say anything a girl with long yellow hair snuck up behind her and scared her.

???- "RUBY!"

Ruby- "AAAHH!"

Ruby soon ran behind the boat and looked behind her to see it was her sister  Yang.

Ruby- "Come on Yang that's not funny."

Yang- "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. So why are you out?"

Ruby- "I just saw this ship and thought someone might be in here."

Y/N POV

Y/N had regained consciousness and remember that when the storm hit he decided to ster the ship away from the storm then took cover below the deck to ride out the storm.

Y/N(MIND)- "I must have slept during the storm maybe I got to dry land."

Y/N then grabbed his bag and open the door. He soon heard voices outside the door.

He then poked his head out to soon see two girls one girl with black hair and red tips and another girl with blonde hair. All three were silent and made eye contact until they heard a growl they then saw a grimm coming out of the woods. Y/N was ready to pull out his driver until the grimm was quickly eliminated. They soon saw a women in a white hood covering her face from them.

Ruby and Yang- "Mom."

Ruby and Yang soon ran to their mother. Y/N as well put his driver back in his bag and the hopped off the ship.

Summer- "Are you two okay I was worried about you two. I thought, well it doesn't matter you two are okay."

Summer soon got a look at Y/N who had just got off the boat.

Y/N- "HI I'm sorry to disturb you but is this the Vale by chance because I have been stuck in sea for a day and have no idea where I am.

Summer- "Well young boy your on the island of Patch unfortunately. But I can help you get to Vale if you can tell me your name."

Y/N- "OH yeah my name is Y/N L/N. What's your names?"

Summer- "Well my name is Summer and these two are my daughters Ruby and Yang. Come with us we can talk till we reach our place. Then we'll see if can get you to Vale."

Y/N followed the three and explained how he had left Atlas and was on a journey to find Ozpin and need to deliver him a message. Summer, Ruby, and Yang were surprised to here a little boy manged to get from Atlas to here. Summer asked how did he manged to evade the grimm. Y/N said he fought a few but played it smart to avoid larger packs. They soon arrived at the house were Summer offered Y/N time to recover from the storm and to wait till she can get him to Atlas.

4 months later

Y/N(mind)- "After spending time with the Rose/Xiao long family for so long I had almost forgotten about my mission. Summer had taught me how to control my aura and how to use my semblance more efficiently. I was even taught some hand to hand combat by Tai. I even made some lasting memories with Ruby and Yang who became good friends to me. But soon I had to leave both Ruby and Yang were upset and so were there parents but they knew I had to get to Vale soon I took an air ship to Vale. Though it wasn't fun riding an airship my mission well soon begin.

As the airship lands and Y/N was ready to leave a man with white hair enters the airship and walks toward Y/N.

???- "I was told you need to see me young lad. My name is Ozpin and you must be Y/N. I was told by Summer Rose about you and how important it was you need to see me."

Y/N- "That's right sir I have come a long way to meet you and hope you can point me to someone named Ozma."

Ozpin- "Ozma you say. That is a name I haven't heard in a long time a long time indeed."

Y/N- "Then you know him?"

Ozpin- "Of course I know him. He's me."

Surprised by that Y/N soon explains everything to him including the fact how  The Gods of both Light and Darkness brought him from another world to help him. Ozpin was soon taken back but knew he wasn't lying soon he stood up and told Y/N to follow him.

Ozpin- "Come with me we have a lot to discuss about."

As the two left a man with a camera takes a picture of them as they leave.

???- "Well it looks like my time to arrive is still early but will see if your worthy of the title of Kamen Rider."

As the man steps back a mist like vale surrounds him and he vanishes. Know the war between Good and Evil will soon begin. Who will win and who will fall.