Back To The Beginning

Ruby: Jinn.

As soon as Ruby said that everything soon stood still. Y/N soon touched one of the snow flakes that had stopped in midair.

Y/N: Oh, I don't like this.

Everyone soon heard a low pitch tone coming from the relic and looked to see it being clenched to Ruby's chest. Ruby soon let go of the relic and it began to float in the air. The relic soon floated past Ruby and the others. After getting two feet away from them the relic began to produce blue smoke and then the smoke began to take form. Everyone was soon stunned by what they saw.

Y/N: Whoa.

The figure soon stretched and then looked to everyone who was still speechless.

Jinn: Wonderful. Tell me, what knowledge do you seek?

Y/N then began to examine the figure from her face to his chest but before he could get any further his eyes were soon covered up by Neo.

Y/N: Hey! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!

Neo began to apply a little pressure to Y/N's eyes in anger.

Weiss: Exactly, where were you looking?

Sienna: If I not mistaken, her eyes are on her head, not below her stomach!

As Y/N was being questioned Percival was now on the ground covering his eyes and was also rolling around in pain. Ruby and the others saw that Naomi had poked his eyes with her fingers, or rather with her claws out.

Percival: Why?!

Naomi: Like you weren't looking either. You should be lucky I didn't claw out your eyes.

Qrow: That's the price you pay for being in a relationship.

Ozpin(Mind): Oscar I recommend- .

Oscar: That I should be careful with who I'm in a relationship with?

Ozpin(Mind): I was going to say try and not and look for a partner that can't kill you.

Elsewhere

Cinder was staggering through the alleyway of Mistreal she began to quickly talk to herself.

Cinder: You won't get away with this!

Cinder's eyes soon changed once more this time walking out of the alleyway as if their was nothing wrong.

Cinder(Evolt): Oh but I am, and now, your going to help me achieve my plan. Whether you want to or not.

As Cinder was walking she soon saw the news coming up. She then covered her face with a hood and began to walk through the streets. As she was walking Evolt began to think.

Evolt: It seems during my slumber this world's vermin has increased. I'll be sure to deal with all of them soon. But for now, I need these vermin's assistance.

Evolt soon made it to a restaurant with the a spider web on one of the wooden beams. As Evolt made it inside, he soon walked up to a women who was sitting down at the table in the back.

Miss Malachite: That's far enough.

Soon two people who was behind the women walked towards Evolt. Evolt simply smiled and then pulled out a small blue bag and placed it on the table. Then Evolt placed a hand on Cinder's throat and coughed once. Miss Malachite soon opened it to see several Lien and smiled back.

Miss Malachite: Okay.

Evolt soon walked and then took a seat in front of Miss Malachite.

Cinder(Evolt): So, your Lil Miss Malachite?