The Start of a New Problem

In the Schnee house, Weiss is looking out the window with a look of defeat. Behind her were two photographs. One of them was down. While the other was a photo of her and the rest of Team RWBY. As she was watching the outside, the door opened, and outcomes her butler Klein and the little dragon that Y/N had created. The dragon landed on Weiss lap.

Weiss: Hey, little guy. How are you doing?

Klein: He was just fine. Though your brother almost spotted him. I recommend that he should avoid leaving the room for the time being. I understand how important that thing is.

Weiss nodded and soon looked at the dragon as she had a flashback of when the dragon came to her.

A Few Days Ago

Weiss was in her room, avoiding everyone while trying to recover from what had happened at Beacon. As she was in her bed, she curled up on one side of the wall, holding a fullbottle in her hand tightly she soon heard what sounded like a knock on her window. She then went to her window and pulled back the blinds to see the dragon using its head to tap on the window. Weiss soon opened the door and let the little dragon in, and it soon rested on Weiss's desk. Weiss soon took a good look at the dragon and saw scrapes on it's body and it looked like the dragon was coming undone like it was being torn apart.

Weiss: What are you doing here.

The dragon then looked at the wall, and its eyes glowed, showing a projection to what had happened to it. To Weiss, she saw what the dragon both saw and heard.

Ironwood: Hold the thing still.

Percival: Sir, we can't just take it apart. This dragon is alive.

Ironwood: I understand, but this thing is the only thing that can link us to create more riders. We need every advantage we have.

Ironwood soon left to talk with a scientist, and Percival went up to the dragon.

Percival: Forgive me, little guy. I know Y/N wouldn't want this to happen to you but were desperate. I hope you will understand.

Percival soon turned his back as he did the dragon, soon used all its strength to break free from its confinement and snagged the dragon fullbottle to escape an Atlas R&D facility The dragon then stopped its projection and then looked back at Weiss, who scoped up the dragon and coddled it.

Weiss: Don't worry, I'll protect you.

Present

As Weiss was in thought, Klein kept repeating Weiss's name to get her attention.

Klein: Ms. Schnee? Ms. Schnee?

Weiss: Huh? Oh, yes, Klein.

Klein: Your father wishes to speak to you.

Wiess: Of course, I'll be right there. Thank you, Klein.

Weiss soon got up, and the dragon soon rested on the desk next to the photo of her teammates. Weiss left the room. As she was walking the mansion, she was stopped by her brother Whitley.

Whitely: Good afternoon, sister. It is a pleasure to see you out of your room for a change.

Weiss: You're in a cheerly mood today.

Whitely: Klein made crepes for breakfast.

Weiss: What do you want?

Whitely: I heard father shouting in his study earlier.

Weiss: Mother?

Whitely: No, she's out drinking in the garden. I think it was a man and some beast. I just wanted to warn you. I heard he wanted to speak with you.